+ Follow This Topic

Thread: games; confused or running scared?????

games; confused or running scared?????

hey guys,
    so cut long story short: was introduced to a guy by work colleague (his good friend) and we hit it off straight away. I was aware of he being a little bitter about a past relationship - nevertheless we had some fun which last over two months. We got back in touch in april and he told me that he really liked me however last time we were together he thought i came across a bit cocky and this is because I wanted him to know I didn't need a bf...i am independent - he was obviously intimidated by this and so kept a distance. We ended up hooking up again and laughed loads but i could tell he was still bitter. we were texting on and off until july and then in aug i thought ' f*** it i've nothing to lose' so I texted him saying ' just so you know me and you will be hooking up int he next ten days' to which he replied it wont be happening because it wouldn't be right because there is no future. So I thought fair enough...the thing is weve been in touch again and there has been some flirty messages. We met up again the other day and we got on great - he also seems to be more open and relaxed around me. My question is...is this guy playing games with me or himself. He told me he is scared of falling in love in case he is hurt again. I told him back in aapril that i liked him and he said he's not ready which to me is he's not interested - but why bother getting back in touch and saying no sex will be going on but then go back on his word.

Quote Originally Posted by cocos View Post
    Are u stupid? retarded? or desperate for a d!ck?

This dude told u already he is not interested cause he dont see a future between u and him.

But u keep texting him and begging for attentions.

Some guys will ignore you, and others will come around just to use u and see so u will leave them alone for once
    and for all. Or they will sex u cause they think u keep forcing them cause u r horny.

So keep looking for his attention and act like he is the one that got back in touch with u and stuff.
    You sound really really desperate. I guess the most desperate person i ever saw on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    like i said cut long story short - if you haven't got an substance to your post i'd rather you didn't comment. At any point did I say I chased him - he actually instigated the texts. I'm far from being attention seeker and I don't go short of it. Sorry I forget to mention that he told me he's scared of getting hurt because of his past. So unless you are planning on getting a ticket to England to get to know me please don't comment on what or who I am

Quote Originally Posted by cocos View Post
    bitch please no ones know u so u dont put any topic here if u dont want opinions of people that dont know u.

and what ever it is u said he told u that u are not a match , cunt what kind of other answer u need?
    so its clear u want attention and keep forcing cause u know the answer but u stll act and ask bullshit!
    how educated you must be using such lovely language - your parents must be so proud.

If you are the independent girl who doesn't need a boyfriend, then behave in a way which truly reflects this. Tell him to contact you if and when he's ready for a relationship. In the meantime, he's to stop messing about with texts.

But worrying about what to do with a guy who's all bitter and twisted - and currently not intersted - is the very antithises of how you describe yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    If you are the independent girl who doesn't need a boyfriend, then behave in a way which truly reflects this. Tell him to contact you if and when he's ready for a relationship. In the meantime, he's to stop messing about with texts.

But worrying about what to do with a guy who's all bitter and twisted - and currently not intersted - is the very antithises of how you describe yourself.
    thank you for your reply. It's nice to get a mature response I think you are right. The thing is i've been single for so long and feel I am ready to give someone a chance and he's the first person i've really clicked with - but your spin on things is true. thanks

Glad I could help. It's so easy to lose perspective when dating, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Glad I could help. It's so easy to lose perspective when dating, isn't it.
    yes and being a lady you naturally analyse things