+ Follow This Topic

Thread: now that i know she likes me too..

now that i know she likes me too..

So I met this girl at a new job and we clicked well from the first day. We started talking and i instantly fell for her. i really like her and was constantly thinking about her everyday and all that stuff. recently i told her she was driving me crazy. i thought this was going to drift her away but it was actually the other waay around. we became closer. i now know that she likes me but now that i know that I dont seem to be thinking about her as much as I used to before. why is this happening. shes a beautiful girl that I'd like to get to know better and she seems really interested in me. the things she says to me can tell it all.
    One problem though, she has this boyfriend but i found out she doesnt love him/like him as much as he does, and she doesnt want to break up with him because shes scared of hurting him :/ i told her she should break up with him but shes really confused.
    what should i do? tonight im meeting her. should i stay close or run from her. if shes doing that to her boyfriend of over 1 year what makes me think shes not going to talk to other guys if we do end up being something?
    im confused please help me

Cleancoupe, you could tell her that you're really interested in her - and if she should ever find herself single to give you a call.