+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is he so touchy?

Why is he so touchy?

I have this guy friend that I've meet a few times. And from the beginning he has always been really friendly towards me. Recently, there was a friendly lunch date and all of his friends were telling him to get with me, and he was always hugging and touching me. When I told him to stop, he promised he'll stop touching me. He also told me that he was just too friendly with me. But then the next time we met up with friends, he was still touchy and it was worse. He held my head close to him and also kissed my forehead. He then backed off and told me he was sorry. Later that night he put his arms around my waist. But when we were alone, he was very quiet and it was kind of awkward.

When he left I asked him to stop. He told he's sorry and he couldnt control himself but he promises to stop now. His friends all told him to date me. He told his friends he only sees me as a friend. But I dont understand why he only does that to me and not other girls.

He does that because he likes you, he is attracted to you. Are you attracted to him?

I do but if he is only doing this because his friends want him to, then I dont want to waste my time. I dont know if he likes me or if hes just super friendly

Are you yoyobabe, by any chance??

If you want to know if he likes you (which I think is pretty evident), respond to his touches... if he hugs you, hug him back. Don't tell him that you don't want him to touch you, if you actually do want him to touch you!

No im not yoyobabe haha. But thanks for you replies..I really do hope he's interested in me.

Here's a crazy idea....why dont you ask him what he wants while telling him want you want? Jeesh!!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He does that because he likes you, he is attracted to you. Are you attracted to him?
    What if he grabs your boobs next? Or what if he starts talking about how nice and pretty you look? Or what if... what if, he will only have sex with you IN FRONT of his friends!?

"Why is he so touchy?" Seriously? I think you have some self-esteem issues. That post is so objective in it's sheer lack of what YOU are asking us. You didn't even mention what YOU wanted. You aren't sure of anything you want.

"I do but if he is only doing this because his friends want him to, then I dont want to waste my time." What? So you know nothing of this guy? WTH is going on? It is dumb if one of your opposite sex friends starts touching you all over. Something that bothers me is when a guy has a girlfriend and ****ing bounces all over the girls in the school with: "hugs," "kissies," "tickling," "boob-grabbing," etc. Either you date this guy (find out his deal) or you tell him to **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuy101 View Post
    What if he grabs your boobs next? Or what if he starts talking about how nice and pretty you look? Or what if... what if, he will only have sex with you IN FRONT of his friends!?

"Why is he so touchy?" Seriously? I think you have some self-esteem issues. That post is so objective in it's sheer lack of what YOU are asking us. You didn't even mention what YOU wanted. You aren't sure of anything you want.

"I do but if he is only doing this because his friends want him to, then I dont want to waste my time." What? So you know nothing of this guy? WTH is going on? It is dumb if one of your opposite sex friends starts touching you all over. Something that bothers me is when a guy has a girlfriend and ****ing bounces all over the girls in the school with: "hugs," "kissies," "tickling," "boob-grabbing," etc. Either you date this guy (find out his deal) or you tell him to **** off.
    Bein a little touchy about this aren't we.......at least this guy has enough balls to physically show he is interested. He's got her right where he wants her, confused but really liking him.....he scores!

Quote Originally Posted by bellea View Post
    No im not yoyobabe haha. But thanks for you replies..I really do hope he's interested in me.
    So are you going to do what we (particularly surfhb and I) suggested, or are you just going to "be neutral" (as yoyobabe once said) and wait for nothing to happen and him to lose interest?!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Bein a little touchy about this aren't we.......at least this guy has enough balls to physically show he is interested. He's got her right where he wants her, confused but really liking him.....he scores!
    That's rape.

Finally, someone gayer than lovesreject^^^^

that dude is a nasty pig. and u r stupid for letting him touch u that much.
    im shore u tell him to stop in a nice way. while u suppose to scream at him and in a very serious way so everybody
    can see he is desrespectfull.

i think he touch ,cause he is horny and only wants to sex u as soon as possible.

its your body so u need to protected in what ever way. if u tell him to stop once,and he dont listing u need to beat his ass or stop going where he is. and especially let yourself alone with him.

when people like each other they talk or smile in a nice way, they dont touch each other right away. its kind of rape what he is doing. and u sound underage to me, u should tell your parents about him or your big brother so he can beat him up.

OMG people talk about blowing this out of proportion. There is a difference between showing affection (kissing her forehead, arm around her waist) and groping (boob grabbing).

Nowhere in her post did she say she didn't like it or was ready to call the police. You stupid f ucks.

I guess that is how u get your bf, by letting them all over your body, whore i knew there was something fishy with u,

I dont believe by any means that topic starter or any young woman out there should get the impression that a guy disrespecting them many times is a act of inlove with them.
    Cuase its not true and its not even in the direction of being inlove.

A guy have to be nice by keeping his hands away from u. that have noting to do with being nice our inlove.
    And what make it worse is that she told him she doesnt like and he apologize so he can do it again to her.

So she dont have to wait till it get worse. its her body and he needs to respect her!

And guys often do stuff to see how far they can go with u.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast