+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you?

Would you?

Would you ever date or perpose to a guy that doesn't want the same thing in a relationship? Example: getting married, having kids, etc.

Not really those sorts of things, but ive been out with someone long term who wanted different things to me ... i always clung to the hope that they would change .. they never did and it ended harshly.

yes.

i wouldn't marry a guy who couldn't hold down a job.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i wouldn't marry a guy who couldn't hold down a job.
    You definitly wouldn't like me then. lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

love is expensive ov. if you want some you better go get you a job!!! lol.

Maybe OV is waiting for the right job to come around with the right pay. I know that I've had my share of $5.50 an hour jobs... it was because I wasnt finished with high school yet. Soon though all my credits will have been earned and I will have the ability to get higher pay. College will be this fall probably so I will definately need a good paying job myself.
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    love is expensive ov. if you want some you better go get you a job!!! lol.
    It is expensive and that is so not funny

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Maybe OV is waiting for the right job to come around with the right pay.
    Its tough to get a job were I live. The un-employed people rate is high. Even these 6.50/hr jobs are rare.

I know exactly what you mean... last year I went to over 28 different places looking for a job within a 30 minute radius of my house... in the end I had a 5.50 an hour job... but I'm not going to let it stop me from having a future and I can promise you I'll make a lot more when I'm done with college.
    I'm going to look into getting some financial aid. Did you know they have financial aid for hardships? If youve had a crappy life let them know and theyll give you money lol... There are also scholarships for left handed people...weird huh?
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    I know exactly what you mean... last year I went to over 28 different places looking for a job within a 30 minute radius of my house... in the end I had a 5.50 an hour job... but I'm not going to let it stop me from having a future and I can promise you I'll make a lot more when I'm done with college.
    I'm going to look into getting some financial aid. Did you know they have financial aid for hardships? If youve had a crappy life let them know and theyll give you money lol... There are also scholarships for left handed people...weird huh?
    I went close to that number of places looking for a job this week. You know..I actually have funding for college. I just dont know what I want to do and what I will succeed in. What are you planning on doing in college? What is your major?

Financial aid for left handed people? thats odd...I didn't know that it is a dis-advantage.

No scholarships for left handed people.. not financial aid..

Psychology, Advertising, or Interior Design are my top choices...
    ~Sarah~

w/interior design and advertising you probably wouldn't have to go to grad school like you would with psychology. although psych is probably the more interesting than the others. although interior design could prove to be quite interesting.

actually believe it or not interior design takes longer than psychology.... which makes me not want to do it as much... hehe
    ~Sarah~