+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is he avoiding me now?

Why is he avoiding me now?

I have a class with this guy and I was sure that he liked me. He would always sit near me and blush if I caught him looking at me. Sometimes he'd say something to me and as soon as I'd look at him I could see him get nervous and red. He even kept bumping into me when we were all standing in class. So I told his friend I liked him (but not that I thought he liked me) and I was pretty sure she told him because I saw her talking to his other friend and he said "which one?" and then looked at me and then later I saw her walking with the guy I like and I could tell she was tellin him something. So the next class he got up and sat by me and my friends. He use to sit there but then he started slowly moving farther back a couple seats. He wouldnt look at me and acted like I wasnt there but he kept turning around and talking to my friends. Then when class was over he leaned into my shoulder kinda hard for a couple seconds as I was standing because we were all around the teacher. I leaned away after a couple seconds because I looked over at my friend messing with my phone. So since then he doesnt even look at me or if I look at him he looks away. I tried adding him on fb because we have mutual friends but its been a week and he hasnt addded me and I know he was online because he commented on my friends status. So what should I do? It seems like he started to respond to it well but now its like he changed his mind. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'll answer yours too!

He isn't confident enough to approach you or to take initiative. That one day he did all of these things was his was of showing that he is most likely interested and while you sat around waiting for his move, he did the exact same. Now that you have not acted he has probably given up. You need to make the first move. If you can get at least flirt with him a little bit or even smile at him occasionally it might send him off on giving you signals again. If he gives signals again, take the reins and make a move. Don't wait for him because he most likely will not make a move pass the move you make.