+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moody Women again...:(

Moody Women again...:(

I can't understand women anymore....I think they enjoy driving us crazy.
    If you try and figure them out, they freak and turn into these creatures....
    Why is that?

My current love has this habit of becoming distant from me. She hides her feelings etc...to the point of me asking her if it's time for us to move on from each other. Then she's like this torrent of emotions...she'll smother me in them till she knows I am hooked again. She's driving me crazy! She is a very jealous and possesive person too. I just don't get it.

Our sex life is perfect...no problems there. If anything, its been getting better with time Its a shame because sometimes I feel that is all we really share together. I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who would tell me I am crazy to complain. We don't fight...its not like that at all. She goes through these little phases were she kind of ignores me except for sex. That she can't get enough of from me. And she does enjoy herself with me. So what is it then?

Any comments ladies?
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

You know what I'm starting to believe?
    When it comes to who you chose to be with... people seem to be with someone because of a few things they have in common, and they deal with everything else.. like above.
    I dont know if this is going to make any sense or not, but the way I see it....
    Youll always have things you have in common with someone, and things you dont. I think the decision at hand is figuring out what it is about someone that you CAN deal with that wont bother you so much. And then be with them.
    A lot of people stick with people, even though theres one thing that really really makes them mad, just because say they have a great sex life or have great conversation.
    I know there is someone out there for me, who I will have a great sex life with, great conversation with, and the thing that WILL bother me I'll make sure its not a big deal before I get into it.
    I guess what I'm saying is chose your battles.
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    You know what I'm starting to believe?
    When it comes to who you chose to be with... people seem to be with someone because of a few things they have in common, and they deal with everything else.. like above.
    I dont know if this is going to make any sense or not, but the way I see it....
    Youll always have things you have in common with someone, and things you dont. I think the decision at hand is figuring out what it is about someone that you CAN deal with that wont bother you so much. And then be with them.
    A lot of people stick with people, even though theres one thing that really really makes them mad, just because say they have a great sex life or have great conversation.
    I know there is someone out there for me, who I will have a great sex life with, great conversation with, and the thing that WILL bother me I'll make sure its not a big deal before I get into it.
    I guess what I'm saying is chose your battles.
    Nah, I have feelings for a girl and for some odd reason no matter what she does it seems perfect(its wierd)...like everything she puts on is perfect and her beater car is awesome because she drives it. If you love someone you will accept everything you hate about them and actually begin to like it....damn that made little sense but it had a point.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I can understand how you can get googly eyed with someone because you think theyre perfect, but thats not love to me. Love is something gained over time. Something you do when you actually know the persons heart, and mind, and soul, and body... its a very deep thing.
    Not just hey shes so perfect look at her POS car I love that too lol
    ~Sarah~

I can understand how you can get googly eyed with someone because you think theyre perfect, but thats not love to me. Love is something gained over time. Something you do when you actually know the persons heart, and mind, and soul, and body... its a very deep thing.
    Not just hey shes so perfect look at her POS car I love that too lol
    Wow, I feel the exact opposite of that. Its either there at first site or it never will be there. Time doesn't build love as some think....it builds something called attachment. I would drop a 15 year old relationship at first site of this girl and I don't care. I am tired of hearing people say its a "crush" though because what crush goes on for almost 8 years now?

You cant love someone unless you really know that person, and you dont know them at first sight. You can be extremely attracted, but cant love them i dont think.
    ~Sarah~

You cant love someone unless you really know that person, and you dont know them at first sight. You can be extremely attracted, but cant love them i dont think.
    According to you then I have never been in love. There really is not much to know about a person. I know she felt the same about me and thats all I really wanted to know. I cant love someones personality. So many people do not realize how alike we all are....kind of sad. She could have the worst personality and to tell you the truth I would go with her if I loved her...or what ever you would like to call it.

hmm..well ok whatever works
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Come on.

Argue over this.

I agree...and its called infatuation. It can be tricky too, as sometimes you
    get so caught up in the infatuation and think you are in love with the person.

You can't control Love, it happens over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    I agree...and its called infatuation. It can be tricky too, as sometimes you

You can't control Love, it happens over time.
    arg...::tries to control him-self to not argue::...argggggg ""shivers,shakes::

OV dont get mad...
    But I do have a different opinion on loooooove
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    AHHHH fawk it.

If you "Think" you are in love then you "ARE" in love since love is what ever you want it to be. The most relative word I have ever heard is love...seriously. I am in "LOVE" with a girl and I have never ever talked to her and who the fawk made other people god to tell me how I feel..that is just stupid.

Hm.... love and in love are two different things to me
    ~Sarah~

Hm.... love and in love are two different things to me
    Strange as it is...I know exactly what you are saying.

Maybe its because love has so many levels, and comes in many forms?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast