1 16.67%
  • I should get disconnected from her.

4 66.67%
  • I should tell her I love her.

1 16.67%
  • I should wait for the right time.

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am confused like anything. Can anybody help me out??????

I am confused like anything. Can anybody help me out??????

There is a girl. In my story, I am sure about only one thing and that is I am in true love with this girl.

My story is some what like this. When I had crush on her, I went ahead and tell her I love her. And fortunately, she replied positively though she did not directly say that even she loves me too. After about a month she finally said that she loved me. After some months, due to some family problems of her, we had to break up even though I loved her, and she loved me. After that time, we are good friends. But I never treat like a friend, because I know if there is something called LOVE, then , its only her for me. I am not sure if she still loves me or not. Because, though she spend most of the time with me, on the other hand, keep calling me a friend. I am very less experienced as far as girls are concerned, I cant even understand her completely. And we keep quarreling over with each other. But my main problem is that I love her. And I am sure she is the one for me, she is like the girl I used to see in my dreams. I dont know what should I do now. Do you people think that she still has got feelings for me or we should remain as friends forever. Please help me out with your advice.

No, she doesn't love you. It's time for you to make a big change in your life for the better. Don't even bother being this girl's friend anymore because it will just stagnate your progress with other women who actually want to have sex with you and love you like a boyfriend. This girl thinks you're her GIRLfriend with dangly bits.

Sounds like she only loved you like a brother. A non-incestuous brother.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You got friend zoned. She was emotionally attacted and thought maybe it was love...as time passed she figured it out that it wasn't and by calling you "friend" she is trying to let you know this isn't love that she feels, but enjoys your company and the attention you keep giving her.

Sure you can stay friends, but how are you going to feel when one day she starts seeing another guy, and they become a romantic couple? If you can accept that then stay friends, if you will be devistated and get all messed up by it, then it would be best to end what you have with her now.

Tip: Please read Cery's How to stay out of the friends zone on the main page to the right of the chatbox.

Thanks every body for your valuable reply. It means a lot to me.