+ Follow This Topic

Thread: thinking about him constantly - shall I show initiative and contact him?

thinking about him constantly - shall I show initiative and contact him?

Hi everyone!
    There is this guy at university whom I find really cute. We have been texting and out a couple of times. Somehow we lost touch and I haven't really talked to him for a few weeks.
    Whenever I meet him at uni he smiles at me but not more. I also catch him staring at me whenever he's around. Unfortunately I can't get him out of my head and thinking about him and our time a lot. Would it be ok to text him? Or do you think that he just lost interest and doesn't want to be bothered by me anymore?
    Thank you for your advice! Very much appreciated

Text him and find out. What's the worst that can happen?

Do it do it do it!

Quote Originally Posted by julia123 View Post
    Somehow we lost touch and I haven't really talked to him for a few weeks.
    If he wanted you to be his girlfriend then he'd make an effort to stay in touch wouldn't he. You don't somehow lose touch. He's clearly not bothered, otherwise he'd be all over you like a rash.

I would not text him. Next time you see him at school, look the other way and ignore him and/or find the closest cute guy to you and strike up a convo. If he has your number and you have hung out in the past, he knows how to contact you. Let the guy come to you and if he doesn't move on

If you're going to ignore the "do not contact him" advice then you best do it right. Don't just text him with something lame. Say: Hey do you want to go get a drink/pizza/coffee? and then give him the day time and place. if he accepts then he's still interested. If he doesn't then forget about him. Just be straight up and find out by being precise. Don't play games by hinting that you're still interested in him. Make it known without flaunting yourself.

thank you all for your advice. he called finally, I was close to texting him but well, he made the first move so now I 'll see where this leads to