+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex girl friend break up

Ex girl friend break up

So my newly titles ex girlfriend was the love of my life and I still love her. She broke up with me 2 days ago and last night i realized I can't lose her. I tried everything to get her back. She just kept saying "no, I'm sorry" and she didn't seem to listen what I had to say. Why she broke up with me? She wanted a slow relationship and I pushed her to fast. I also have a short temper so I would argue with her about the stupidest things. But I realized I screwed up and I want a second chance but she isn't giving it to me. Its been only two day and I dont know what to do. I need her. I don't want to move on. She's the one. We loved each other. I asked if she loved me yesterday and she said No. but I know that isn't one hundred percent true. I told her I want to take the relationship slower and that me and her can work on my short temper together. How do I get back with her? Please, i've been crying for 48 hours.

Mate, you're going about this the wrong way

First, by wanting to get her back, you're demonstrating that you don't respect her wishes. She wants a man who respects her wishes.

Second, you want you and her to work on your short temper together. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She wants a man who's emotionally mature enough to have his temper under control. She's not your therapist and it's not her place to help you with your own issues.

My advice is to give her the space she requires. Get yourself some PROFESSIONAL anger management training. And then, perhaps she may reconsider. But even if she doesn't, you'll be in a much better space for future relationships.

you need to work on your issues if you hope to have any meaningful relationship in the future. As far as your ex is concerned, you're a 'broken boat.' Why would she waste her time with you when she could sail unchartered waters with a good boat? Now is the time when you are single to focus on the problems in your life and fix them. I promise your future relationships will be more successful as a result