+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend doesn't know if he loves me anymore?

My boyfriend doesn't know if he loves me anymore?

Bit of background information.
    I lost my parents at a young age. I'm 20 and soon after my dad died I met my now boyfriend. He has really helped me as I have no one else around, family live far away and only have 3 members of family left. and friends are all at unis far away.

Anyway, I lived with him and his family for 6 months until I sold my families home and then we both bought a house together up the road. We have argued a lot lately, i have been very stressed with uni work and he has got to the point where hes even said he can't carry on with me if things carry on the way they are. Things were going fine and then we had a little bicker last night and he said it again and then I asked him if he still loved me. He has said he has loved me pretty much the first month we had been going out. He then came out with he doesn't know if he does, he said he isn't even sure if he loves his own family. Despite been close to them.
    I'm so confused and hurt that all this time I have thought he loved me.

Have I got a boyfriend who is just confused on what love is? or is he backing away ? I'ts really making me unhappy.

Good luck having children with this guy.

I don't know why you asked him if he loves you or not. Does he tell you he loves you on a regular basis or has he never stated it before? Don't ask him what his definition of love is. Who cares? It sounds like you have so many issues going on that you are stressing this guy out. What exactly do you guys argue about? More info please.

Kid please stop talking about love. if u know what love is love your self first.
    stop talking abut love , cause u dont know what it is. find out how u can recognize love before u keep talking bullshit like this.

Love can grow after years. what u have in the beginning is often like each other or inlove.

Im tired o people talk such a stupidity every single day. read books about men , love , relationships
    )like books off the writer Nancy van Pelt)before open legs with dudes. and your bible it tells u how to recognize love.

ANd if u where smart u should have keep your fathers house as your home. or buy your own house.
    Cause u r so young so u cant define much when u r dealing with a crush or a serious relationship.
    so u spent to much money and time on temporary bf s.

Sell the house and buy your own house on your own name alone. of keep your cash on your bank till u r adult enough to make decisions.

It takes years to see if a relationship develop into love. Even thou u can see in that period if u have find your soul mate.U cant play it or act like it or tell yourself we love each other and it will be so. Its something that happen or it dont.

Break up and work on your issues. if u cant deal alone with them get a therapist.

And if it is not your husband u dont have to make any plans about buying a house together.

by big decision like that ask adults that r close to u for a second opinion like your mom

My boyfriend said the same to me a week ago. I still trying to figure out why, after 3 years of an amazing relationship.