+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Could she be pregnant?

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread though?
    Last edited by searock; 04-12-12 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    What has that have to do with the topic of this thread though?
    Because Smackie mentioned "consequences" before. And some other people mentioned "responsibility." All I am saying is that this man cannot be forced to do anything. Simple.

Even with ethics, as I said before, this man is not morally wrong or right since this woman can get an abortion. If she keeps the baby and just complains that the man walked out when he said he would then he is not immoral.

EDIT:

No it was just Smackie who mentioned it. But she brought it in. The guy was a dumbass but he has no responsibility.
    Last edited by AGuy101; 04-12-12 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuy101 View Post
    I said it's rude to cum in a woman who doesn't want that.
    The condom broke, dude. He didn't hold her down and shoot for the moon.

Then I said that a woman, a man and a child have equal rights. A woman cannot take a man's rights and a baby cannot take a woman's rights. Because then there would be no rights. I compared it to the military draft because taking people against their will to fight and die is an abdication (step down, let go, etc.) of rights. Whose rights are they protecting?
    Makes very little sense. It makes even less sense when you compare your statement to the subject of this thread.

Go ahead and ignore that. If so, then we aren't talking about sense: we are talking about your claim to my life.
    Do you have an opinion and followed by some advice that actually relates to the topic at hand?

Recap: They had sex, the condom broke, she took the morning after pill. He's still worried that she could be pregnant. She should take a pregnance test. He's mad because people aren't responding to the facts.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-12-12 at 06:35 AM.

Yes. I know the condom broke. I said, before, that there is no reason to cum at all. I said that someone who is doing it for an hour+ (quote me) will not let it go. Why let it go?

You explain to me what sense is instead of saying what it isn't.

It's been like 2 days. I don't know anything about it but 2 days seem like an over reaction.

There are 5 senses. You use them to figure out that fire will burn you and food will sustain you. That is reason. The subject of the thread is: "is she pregnant?" Doubt it. I don't care. But Smackie decided to say he has a moral oath to her. So I defended him.

Excuse me? Why let it go?

Why not let it go? Isn't the point of having sex to have an orgasm?

The rest I'll not comment on because frankly they sound like the ramblings of a person who hasn't taken their Stelazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    The rest I'll not comment on because frankly they sound like the ramblings of a person who hasn't taken their Stelazine.
    Lol......

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Excuse me? Why let it go?

Why not let it go? Isn't the point of having sex to have an orgasm?

You just did comment. And you don't have to let it go within someone. I love how you used "Stelazine." Nice verbose touch. Once again, "argument from intimidation." Please read my argument. Or just be on your merry way.

And you are right about letting it go. But no need to do it in someone. This person, if he had control, didn't have to do that while he was inside her.

You might as well continue with the superficial insults. I am done.

I think they didn't realize the condom broke until they finished sex - or it broke as he was orgasming.

you don't have to let it go within someone
    Finally you're being clear and precise. Why you can't just say "he could have pulled out" instead of saying "No reason to cum at all." If you were clear, then there would be no reason to ask questions about what you're trying to convey. Perhaps it's a language barrier?

You step up on a soap box before you have even been challenged. *shrugs*

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes. I know the condom broke. I said, before, that there is no reason to cum at all. I said that someone who is doing it for an hour+ (quote me) will not let it go. Why let it go?

You explain to me what sense is instead of saying what it isn't.

It's been like 2 days. I don't know anything about it but 2 days seem like an over reaction.

There are 5 senses. You use them to figure out that fire will burn you and food will sustain you. That is reason. The subject of the thread is: "is she pregnant?" Doubt it. I don't care. But Smackie decided to say he has a moral oath to her. So I defended him.
    Maybe he didn't realize the condom broke until after? Or it broke during his orgasm?

You sound kindy trippy, Guy. Is english your first language? Trying to give you the benefit of doubt here.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I think they didn't realize the condom broke until they finished sex - or it broke as he was orgasming.
    Yes, this. Just saw Searocks sensible post.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Not any contraceptive pill give 100% assurance but you can also check is she pregnent or not by using simple pregnency test....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The guy was a dumbass but he has no responsibility.
    I'm pretty sure the law would not agree with you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

u r stupid, whatever happen take responsibility

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123