+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could she be pregnant?

Could she be pregnant?

I went to see a girl in another country and we agreed that this week would most likely be the last we saw of eachother. We had sex on the first night, I made a mistake in using 'featherlight' condoms. It broke!
    I didn't want to panic her so I told her the next day and we eventually got a doctor to prescribe the 'morning after pill'.
    Anyway on my last day (seven days later) she was peeing an unusual amount although she hadn't drank much.
    Her period is now two days late and she's starting to worry. I've told her that she's not a machine and there could be any reason why it's late, stress, the pill she took etc.
    There's very little chance of her being pregnant is there?

The morning-after pill can cause delays in menstruation, at least so I've heard (never took one myself). If she took the pill in time, there should be no problem. Get her to take a pregnancy test to be sure.

I'm trying to but it's difficult from a few thousand km away! I will convince her soon! The worrying about it will kill her otherwise! (Not literally)!

sadie_genie Guest
    You wouldn't ever see each other but have sex? haha.

Well we were both incredibly attracted to eachother but she has a lot of studies to get through and to be honest the long distance really kills me, knowing I cant see her for another two months or so is horrible. We just decided to keep in touch and see where it leads, we may or may not see eachother again.
    But anyway whats wrong with having sex then?

If you are willing to have sex, then you should be willing to take on the responsibility to be a father.

I didnt say I wasn't ready. I'm ready willing and able but I doubt she is. Okay maybe the able bit is a lie but I'm happy to try! A part of me was actually a little sad when she gulped down the pill without a thought.
    I guess all of this irrelevent though. Point is theres no way its possible!

Tip: when using condoms also have her use a spermicidal foam or cream for extra protection. I know it's not very romantic, but an unplanned pregnancy will kill the romance for good.

And other tip: You need to educate yourself more on this.

To be honest you sound like your being a bit of a prude! Im not gona kill the mood by asking her to do that. And what do I need to educate myself on?

How does using proper birth control measures equal to being a prude?!

Alright thats enough. I find people on this forum to be exceptionally judgemental and often aggressive and things usually end up like with me firing back and ending up in a pointless argument!
    I didnt really come to any new conclusions from this thread anyway. So that's it, thread finished. Feel free to stay and share some nibbles.

Did she take the pregnancy test yet?

Honestly I don't care what your arrangements are, as long as they work for you and as long as you're both willing to take good care of the eventual baby.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you are willing to have sex, then you should be willing to take on the responsibility to be a father.
    Not if you don't want to. In America women can hold a blank check on men's lives. 10,000 men a lone are in prison for unpaid child support. And when they get out they have to pay interest. Plus employers do not want to hire them or will take advantage of them. You don't have to do anything you do not want to do bro. Not to mention this woman can get an abortion.

You don't owe her shit but you are an idiot for exploding in her. Why even do that at all? How long was it?

EDIT:

A man poured gasoline on himself then set himself on fire in front of a court house: I think he was dealing with this shit for 10 years and said, "**** it."

BTW, in nearly all cases the children turn to drugs and suicide. I wonder why the fu*ck that could be?
    Last edited by AGuy101; 03-12-12 at 12:53 AM.

I'm not being a prude, but you are being young, dumb and full of cum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast