+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Urgent advice needed please.....

Urgent advice needed please.....

Hi all.
    Im new to this site so bear with me. My ex broke up with me last Monday week and said some harsh things....he rang me the following day and told me he had made a big mistake so we got back together. His best friends girlfriend has been interfering quite a bit in our relationship and causing trouble to the point where her b friend was emailing me wondering what was going on. I told my ex that I felt harrassed as there were msgs flying to and from another friend of hers to me about the situation. My ex wasnt happy but told me he wasnt going to get involved- he eventually did last Sunday and sent an email asking them to meet me to sort out this problem to which they replied it was fine there was no problem. Thursday I got another 10 texts which were intimidating rang my ex, he flipped and broke up with me. Havent heard from him since, he deleted me off facebook, changed relationship status etc,I am just devastated that these women have done this to us...any opinions much appreciated....

You are the company you keep...these girls are asshole, so that makes your ex an asshole too. This was the best thing that could happen. You are not dating a loser anymore.