+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Cruel, Natural Feeling of Posession and Over-Protectivity

King Zarathu Guest

The Cruel, Natural Feeling of Posession and Over-Protectivity

Ugh..

I just realized the most RIDICULOUS damn thing.

This is the stupidest damn thing I could ever THINK about posting in this forum.. with all the advice I've ever given.. I HAVE to ask this.

My girlfriend and this guy were kinda talking together and he was grabbing her hand and touching her shoulder.. not really FLIRTING but just..

I know he's gay, but I'm sitting away from a distance watching and I'm just like... "UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****!NG FAGGÖT!!!!!!"

Isn't that just fuçking stupid? Really!!

Does anybody know how to control your posessive instincts to go kick somebody's ass? You see, the problem is, my instinct tells me to go hang out with girls that I KNOW are going to hit on me, and my girlfriend can NOT stand that at ALL!

How do I control it? My ego is very cocky and arrogant, too..

What to do?

Ummm... Anger management classes?

King Zarathu Guest
    No seriously!

Damn... 1,000 posts now!

Here is my motto:
    "No one upsets my girl"

KICK HIS ASS!

I don't think he'll hit on your g/f if he's gay, but I can see that as being annoying.

Heres some advice... get over yourself!
    No seriously
    Being nice now lol...
    Who are you to think so highly or yourself as to think of your girlfriend as your property? Thats pretty much what this is.. Shes MY girlfriend. I dont want anyone touching her, so I'm going to express that. I really dont think anyone cares if you dont want someone touching her lol.. theyre going to touch her if they want. Its your job to TRUST that she wont do anything back... thats the manly thing to do.
    As for the part where you said you like to hang around women that you know will hit on you, thats just you making yourself feel more inferior. Its a reminder of how incredibly wanted you are. hahahaha
    You need to learn to be more secure with yourself. When you are, youll know youre wanted, you wont need to see it happen, when you know your girlfriend wants you, then you wont have to worry about the other guys she hangs around.
    TRUST ME girls see confidence... dont mix that up with cockiness
    ~Sarah~

Tone Guest
    ALovelyLady gives great advice.

I can relate, I use to get jealous with an ex/gf of mine who spent a lot of time with a gay friend of mine and I'd always tell myself "Why are you getting mad, he's gay" but yeah, listen to ALovelyLady

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Does anybody know how to control your posessive instincts to go kick somebody's ass? You see, the problem is, my instinct tells me to go hang out with girls that I KNOW are going to hit on me, and my girlfriend can NOT stand that at ALL!

How do I control it? My ego is very cocky and arrogant, too..

What to do?
    Being very cocky and arrogant...good combination actually. Not many will agree, just cocky and arrogant ones like myself So long there is not too much of both.

Anyway, arrogant man to arrogant man, you need not let the world know she is your girl, you need not make the world not touch her, for she shall do it herself bragging about you!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Hey I think you should just cool it! You said this guy is gay so that would mean that he would not be after her in that way. Maybe he is just a really enthusiastic and touchy person! Some people are like that without meaning to be flirting!

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Heres some advice... get over yourself!
    No seriously
    Being nice now lol...
    Who are you to think so highly or yourself as to think of your girlfriend as your property? Thats pretty much what this is.. Shes MY girlfriend. I dont want anyone touching her, so I'm going to express that. I really dont think anyone cares if you dont want someone touching her lol.. theyre going to touch her if they want. Its your job to TRUST that she wont do anything back... thats the manly thing to do.
    As for the part where you said you like to hang around women that you know will hit on you, thats just you making yourself feel more inferior. Its a reminder of how incredibly wanted you are. hahahaha
    You need to learn to be more secure with yourself. When you are, youll know youre wanted, you wont need to see it happen, when you know your girlfriend wants you, then you wont have to worry about the other guys she hangs around.
    TRUST ME girls see confidence... dont mix that up with cockiness
    I agree with this 100%. Dont be to harsh on him though...I think he is a skater..they usually have less then half a brain working.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I agree with this 100%. Dont be to harsh on him though...I think he is a skater..they usually have less then half a brain working.
    HAHAHA! (No sarcasm)
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]