+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm so confused, I think I'm being led on. Help!

I'm so confused, I think I'm being led on. Help!

So me and this girl were high school sweethearts for maybe 2 1/2 years. Everything was good and we were very close, had even talked about moving in together and stuff. We had a mutual break up a couple weeks before I went on vacation. On vacation I had sex with another girl which was a drunk mistake, and when I got home she wanted to get back together. So we kind of got back together and I had lied to her for awhile about the incident. (Terrible I know, but I just couldn't see her hurt) So I finally told her and it broke her heart. She told me she will always love me and that she just needs time. So during this time I gave her she started seeing another guy, so eventually I moved on (very hard to do.) We hadn't talked in awhile, and all of the sudden her and the new guy broke up. So after that I got a text on what would've been our three year anniversary, saying that it makes her sad that we ended and stuff. We soon started to talk a little bit and eventually for about three weeks we hungout once a weekend and it was great, we would cuddle and kiss but thats it. (I live about 30 minutes from her) It was going good, it was almost like we were dating again, one night she told me she regretted ever dating that guy and how much she missed me. She even went as far to text me the next day and tell me how happy she is to have me in her life again. And then... out of nowhere she started texting back less, never texting first anymore, and when I asked her when she is coming over again she said "I don't know yet " I said "ok" and she told me she would figure it out. Still haven't gotten an answer for that. I saw her coincidentally with some of her girl/guy friends at this place by my house one night, and we didn't talk. I walked by her, we looked at each other, she looked surprised so I kept walking. When I was on my way out I caught her turned all the way around looking at me, but I still just walked out not saying a word. ( I was drunk haha) I apologized for the weird looks the next day and she said we were all good. Its been about 2 days since then, and I'm so confused. I tried to make this short so sorry for the paragraph. I guess I'm wondering why she would tell me all that stuff about how she wants me back and shit, and then out of nowhere just turn her back. I really love this girl and I really don't want to lose her again. Any advice is helpful, thanks!

Do not initiate contact with her at all anymore. If she contacts you, ask her immediately when she wants to come over. If she dodges, tell her you have to go and to text you back when she wants to come over.

Keep seeing other girls, and do not give her any more attention until she's having sex with you again. Even if she does get to that point, do not treat her as the only one. Make her be the one to demand exclusivity.