+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this guy taking it slow or does he just want to be friends?

Is this guy taking it slow or does he just want to be friends?

I've met this guy online and we've seen each other twice already. The first meeting we were laughing, talking a lot and he was gazing at me for long periods of times. He was interested in my goals and ambitions in life. He paid for my drinks at Starbucks and even offered to buy something for me in H&M (clothing store), but I said "No, it's okay." He even said that he wanted to pick me up from my house and I said no as well. I just think it's wrong to have him buy me something the second time I've met him and too soon to pick me up from my home (He lives more than 25 miles away from me). For the second meeting, I misunderstood where he wanted to meet and I ended up at a shopping center when he was at an art museum. He drove pretty far to get where I was at~ We haven't flirted yet and no touching at all. We only hug one time at the end of our meetups, but his hugs are like "air hugs". We don't talk/text as must on the phone, but whenever I message him he may respond within the next day or the next minute. I asked him if he wanted to join me at a concert next year and he said he doesn't know his schedule and have future trips with his friends (And I do not have a problem with this). Maybe he's busy with his job and can't respond until the next day at times. I'm just so used to guy texting/calling me a lot if I know they like me (my ex did that a lot).
    I don't know.... What do you guys think? Maybe I'm being too impatient?

Thanks!

It's hard to say. But if he doesn't show a bit more enthusiasm, he'll miss out when someone more enthusiastic comes along ;-)

Aw thank you.
    Yeah I hope he sees it too!
    But I would like to have more information from other people~~~

Please? More thoughts about this? I'm confused?