+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Bumps

Weird Bumps

hi im new and i have a question to ask
    i have these weird bumps on my penis and scrotum that are actually like the hair follicles. my pubic hair grows out of these bumps so i assume that these are infected hair follicles they dont itch or hurt but the ones on the shaft of my penis cause extra friction and then they get irritated when i masturbate
    i asked my doctor about it once but he thought i was talking about this bump that i had on my penis that went away after i talked to him and i was too nervous (he was touching my privates, ud be nervous too) so i didnt really communicate to him that my real problem was the hair follicles
    i am a virgin so i know i dont have an std unless i got it somehow else. . . i got attacked by a wild cat once. . . .anyway i just wanted to know what i should do about this i think there is a free clinic around here but i am embarassed to go and i will go anyway but i dont want to go there if i dont have to
    does anyone else have bumpy hair follicles in their pubic area?
    should i go to the doctor

I dont know what is this exactly. But u can check at the clinic. Dont worry about going to the clinic. But first check if the doctor is a gay or not.
    Last edited by keegho; 23-05-05 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keegho
    I dont know what is this exactly. But u can check at the clinic. Dont worry about going to the clinic. But first check if the doctor is a gay or not.
    WTF?
    eeek
    but seriously does anyone else have infected hair follicles?

Actually it sounds more like ingrown hairs to me... maybe not.. I dont know... hm
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by virginvirgo
    WTF?
    eeek
    but seriously does anyone else have infected hair follicles?
    uhh those are not normal? ..I have them..only on the back of the penis shaft and very rarely. Never the scrotum. I think it is something with the hair. They rarely come back so I dont worry. Does wierd ooze come out of it? lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yes there are some small bumps on the back of the penis. These are normal if u are talking on those bumps.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you got attacked by a cat once?? well i don't think that it will have anything to do with your dingaling. however, i also beleive that it's probably your ingrown hair. if you really wanna be sure, head to the doctor. hey, it's better than finding out a cat gave you stds.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

He's already been to the doctor hasnt he? I have no idea really cause I'm not a man so my advice may not be relevant lol... who knows
    ~Sarah~

i believe ingrown hairs come about by shaving...

see the doc again. and this time tell him what the problem is. i'm sure your doctor is desensitized to issues regarding the penis.

oh and talk to me about discomfort when a doc touches your privates when you're a woman and you have a big metal instrument inserted into you and cranked open and qtips scraping your insides.

haha yep women get so much worse!!!!

are you talking about little white bumps??

An igrown hair came come about from shaving or not shaving for a long time..either one..
    ~Sarah~

I have them too. I think they are just where hair is growing from and I don't think it is a big deal. They will probly go away.

I saw a doctor about this exact thing about a year and a half ago when I was still a virgin... I was a little concerned because I share a common bathing area in a dormatory, but he checked it out and said that it's nothing to worry about, and that it's a common thing in many males. He didn't say what caused it, but I wouldn't worry too much unless it starts getting wierd on you or something. Your body will generally let you know if there is something wrong with it.

that acuallty normal man thats where you pubic hair grows if you shave you will see them but it just where that grow so no need to worry
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren
    may all our hopes and dreams come true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast