+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think he is up to?

What do you think he is up to?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. Since the break-up I have heard from him several times.

The first time he called me was 3 weeks after we split up. He was very friendly on the phone and talked for about a half an hour, then at the end of the conversation he told me that he only reason he was calling was to see if he left his watch at my apartment. I told him that it wasn't at my place. Do you think it was just an excuse to call me.

Five weeks after the break-up he called me to invite me to a car rally and when he saw me arriving at the rally his face lit up. We talked and laughed and had a great day out but he did not ask me to go back with him.

Since the car rally he has sent me emails but I haven't seen him. He is not dating anyone else. We broke up over a stupid argument.

At the moment he is on holidays and will be back in 2 weeks.

Do you think he just wants friendship or do you think that he regrets leaving me but is too proud to admit it?

could be either or both. if its bothering you, seek clarity on the matter. next time you two get together. say it straight out, and get at your nagging suspicions.

we can guess all we want on here, but the only way to find out is directly from him.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well my guess is that the two of you were really good friends before and your relationship didn't end on bad terms. i wouldn't doubt he still has feelings for you, but i don't think he is trying to start a new relationship with you. he just wants to remain friends. by his actions, it leans more towards a friend rather than a bf. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree. I think that if you initiated it he may accept a romantic entanglement again but it doesn't necessarily mean that's what he's looking for. Be careful. I think he misses you but doesn't want to be in a relationship again.

When you break up, it's not as if suddenly all feelings have gone. It sounds as if there's a chance you might end up together again. What you want to decide is whether or not that's what YOU want.

If you DON'T want to get back with him, stick to your decision and be friends. Make it clear to him that that is your decision.

If you DO want to get back together, don't try to guess what his intentions are - ask him. Find out where you stand!
    I Need Some Space!
    [URL=http://www.ineedsomespace.com/]Stress Reduction[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.drum-sets-for-sale.com/]Drum Sets[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.photoshop-tutorial.co.uk/]Photoshop Tutorials[/URL]
    -------------------------------------------