+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to tell a woman is having an orgasm?

How to tell a woman is having an orgasm?

I know it's a stupid question but I'm young and newbie. (16yo)
    Never had sex but last time when I started kissing with my girlfriend, slowly fondling her and playing with her nipples, I've noticed that she started to shiver, slowly at first and getting harder, like vibrating.

Did she reach climax or what happened?

Can a woman reach climax without actually touching her vagina/clit only her nipples and such ?

Thanks and sorry if this sounds stupid to you.

i think it says somewhere that 1% of woman can reach orgasm from only breast stimulation. is she nervious? have you been together a while, fondling etc?

Quote Originally Posted by gutted
    i think it says somewhere that 1% of woman can reach orgasm from only breast stimulation. is she nervious? have you been together a while, fondling etc?
    Yes it's been 7 months and we did this many times before.

But the way she acted is telling you that she had orgasm or just has been really turned on?

She is still a virgin.

Sounds to me like you were turning her on!! so it was a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by stardust
    Sounds to me like you were turning her on!! so it was a good thing!
    Heh yeah, her nipples were really erect.

Nipples erect = she is turned on.
    Right?
    More detailed feedback would be greatly appreciated.

whell if you count the nipple mean when they get hard and bigger means that she is turned on me and my girl grid alot and both of us get really turnbed on alot by that it alittle hard to give and girl a orgasm with out touvhing her there but where ther is a will there is a way as i say just keep on trying to see what turnes you and her on the most
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren
    may all our hopes and dreams come true

Why don't you just ask her? It seems as if you are "mature" enough to be indulging in this kind of behavior, you ought to be mature enough to be able to discuss it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Why don't you just ask her? It seems as if you are "mature" enough to be indulging in this kind of behavior, you ought to be mature enough to be able to discuss it.
    BAM!

Although asking is a little bit weird, it is a good learning experience for beginners. I don't have much experience myself, but recently I was making out with a girl also..we were getting a little bit more into (dry-sex grinding and the such..) and she starting to make noises like the kind everyone knows (from movies or whatever) are supposed to be the sounds some women make when they're being pleasured..so I was trying to respond to that and eventually she screamed out and stopped moving and told me to stop too...and she did the shivering too. Still ordered not to move from on top of her, every few seconds she'd shiver again and draw breath like she was crying, but she wasn't. I did ask what was going on and she said they were like little "baby orgasm" and I asked if it was kinda like aftershocks and she said, yeah, kinda..so I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm. I guess I'm at least a little more confident now that I know when a woman has an orgasm..or fakes one, anyway...

Sorry, but I don't think men can tell whether or not a woman is faking it. Haven't you ever seen "When Harry Met Sally"? Besides, I know lots of girls fake it - particularly when they are young - to help feed the male ego. Sorry if this comes as news to any of you men.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Sorry, but I don't think men can tell whether or not a woman is faking it. Haven't you ever seen "When Harry Met Sally"? Besides, I know lots of girls fake it - particularly when they are young - to help feed the male ego. Sorry if this comes as news to any of you men.
    Hence the last four words of my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSioN_x
    Never had sex but last time when I started kissing with my girlfriend, slowly fondling her and playing with her nipples, I've noticed that she started to shiver, slowly at first and getting harder, like vibrating.

Can a woman reach climax without actually touching her vagina/clit only her nipples and such ?

Illusionals long lost sibling?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSioN_x

There are many levels of orgasm...in a woman. She might have...
    I had a woman once that used to orgasm from giving me head...yes.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

I have a secret on how to tell if a woman is having an orgasm (or it does this with me anyway)... want to know what it is?
    ~Sarah~

nomasa you were making out with a girl!!! oh my little jito is all grown up now. i'm just kidding. sounds like you were doing a good job.

anyway i have an answer to this question but it is x rated. maybe rose will come in here and enlighten us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast