+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to tell a woman is having an orgasm?

Well..I might as well say it...

my heart beat
    when I'm having an orgasm my heart beats really fast and hard... if I'm not... it wont. Simple
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Well..I might as well say it...

my heart beat
    when I'm having an orgasm my heart beats really fast and hard... if I'm not... it wont. Simple
    Well most peoples do...but I can always tell when her face turns nearly
    pure red, breathless and panting. Of course if I happen to be inside her...
    goes without saying, I can feel it, the contracting. Its so awesome...either way. The ultimate high
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Well then theres the answer...heart beat.... if you need to know if shes actually orgasming... feel her heart... not only that shell think youre getting all emotional with her and itll make you look good lol
    ~Sarah~

King Zarathu Guest
    if you have ur fingers up there and you feel a pinch, she came.

pre-orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSioN_x
    I know it's a stupid question but I'm young and newbie. (16yo)
    Never had sex but last time when I started kissing with my girlfriend, slowly fondling her and playing with her nipples, I've noticed that she started to shiver, slowly at first and getting harder, like vibrating.

Did she reach climax or what happened?

Can a woman reach climax without actually touching her vagina/clit only her nipples and such ?

Thanks and sorry if this sounds stupid to you.
    I think what she felt was something like a premature orgasm. That she reached orgasm just by playing with her nipples or reached something like an orgasm just like that so fast. This happens when a girl is like the first time to feel things like that and never experienced sex or has so small experience. It is like when u are first time drinking alchol. At first u are not used to it so u can be drunk from one glass. Then u will get used to it so u will need 4 or 5 glasses to be drunk and ect...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    nomasa you were making out with a girl!!! oh my little jito is all grown up now. i'm just kidding. sounds like you were doing a good job.

anyway i have an answer to this question but it is x rated. maybe rose will come in here and enlighten us.
    Hey, man..just because I'm not always talking about these things doesn't mean I don't do them...I make out. Man, I make out CONSTANTLY. I make out with a frequency you wouldn't believe, too. And it's a different girl every time I've made out too!! And they were both beautiful, too...heh, heh.. was that convincing?

Anyway...I think even that heartrate thing is fakeable too..I mean..try hyperventilating and see how your heartrate will go up...and can't some girls contract at will too? I think the bottom line is that only the girl knows when she's done did and orgasmded.

not unless you're inside of her. you can feel the contractions like apache said.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    not unless you're inside of her. you can feel the contractions like apache said.
    So I was wrong in thinking that at least some women can contract at will? It very well may be..I may have pulled that factoid out of my ass.

Making stuff up is cool.

yes but these are kinda fast, sporatic contractions of the uncontrollable, orgasmic sort. you'll know it when you feel it.

Cool. It's nice to know, then, that at least that's unfakeable and we can be sure when we really did pleasure a woman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12