+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open with a kiss

Open with a kiss

Have any of you ever kissed or been kissed by someone who you werent dating/already engaged with? What happened?
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Yeah
    I asked a girl to come to movies with me, when i brought her home - she kiss me, i kiss her back. Pretty kewl.

The girl is my GF now, but at the time ................

not on the mouth, but on the cheek a few times, does that count?

yeah that happened to me... I went to a cafe with a (female) friend, and we started chatting with some guys there. When it was about 5 am, we got kicked out of the cafe (closing time...) and at this time only my friend, I, and one of those boys were left. We went to my friends place, where she fell asleep almost immediately. And yeah, I was talking a bit with that guy and I really don't know how, but we got closer and closer until we kissed. We didn't stop until my friend woke up. Which was at 7 am because she had to go to school. I went home and I never saw him again, the only thing I knew and know about him is that his name is Ken... Guess I was a bit drunk
    But it was fun anywayz hehe

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I got kissed by some drunk girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareltjef
    yeah that happened to me... I went to a cafe with a (female) friend, and we started chatting with some guys there. When it was about 5 am, we got kicked out of the cafe (closing time...) and at this time only my friend, I, and one of those boys were left. We went to my friends place, where she fell asleep almost immediately. And yeah, I was talking a bit with that guy and I really don't know how, but we got closer and closer until we kissed. We didn't stop until my friend woke up. Which was at 7 am because she had to go to school. I went home and I never saw him again, the only thing I knew and know about him is that his name is Ken... Guess I was a bit drunk
    But it was fun anywayz hehe
    lol. i thought you were at a guy at first

Quote Originally Posted by arkana
    lol. i thought you were at a guy at first
    hehe, ditto
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

yeah.. my name can be a bit confusing.. I'll upload an avatar, that'll clear things up

I kissed a perfect stranger once at the Renaissance Faire. I was dressed as a peasant girl, complete with tin cup which he filled with beer. So, I kissed him and went on my way.

I have never been in a relationship really and I have kissed before so obviously for me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

yes i went on a date to a bar we were just talking and we really connecting and then we were making out at the bar. It was are first date and then he ask me out and we are still dating today. i been with him for over 2 yrs

i ran into this guy that was a friend of my boyfriend in high school one night at a bar. he was knee walking drunk and we were catching up and all that and then he just leaned in and kissed me. it wasn't great at all. his tongue was all over the place and the timing couldn't have been more inappropriate.

other than that i've kissed a few guys that i wasn't involved with.

i kissed this guy right before he left. oh, the most beautiful kiss because i never expected it, but then he moved away. an he was the only i guy i ever kissed that i was never involved with.
    "Ogres are like onions."

ive snogged like 18 girls in a night club i didnt even know .. in the same night.. ahh thats an experience.. and yes of course i have kissed a gf i havent been going out with, mann why wouldnt i of? ... thats how it progresses? ... rite? ...

Hmm... My bestfriend (a guy) and i went to the mall. When we're about to go home it rained hard so we got a cab. I didn't know why but we felt like cuddling and then the kiss followed... it felt so good and right at that time. Now were still very good friends but i sure hope we could be more than that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast