+ Follow This Topic

Thread: See an African Spirit a Wizard! My Wife comes back!!! But....

See an African Spirit a Wizard! My Wife comes back!!! But....

Morning all. i am French and try my best in English. I want an advice. One year ago, my wife left me alone. I couldn't sleep, eat, and worK. Try to kill myself many times.
    The last time it was at 1 inch of end.
    One of my friend who travelled a lot advice me to see an African Spiritual Sorces. A wizard. To make my wife comes back.
    I spend more than 1000 euros and he just asks me a photo of my wife with her name and date of birth, mine too.
    After 3 days, my wife sends me sms. That she regrets and else. She comes back.
    And all was like in paradise.
    But now, i meet another girl and ......
    That girl live in London, i am here now for her.
    And tell my wife we should end. But she is crying all time and sms me , calls me each 2 mn.
    What should I do ? What can I do ?
    Should i contact the wizard again?
    Is it good ?
    Please help me. And don't judge me so bad.
    Thanks. I believe in God and i think wizards and else have been created by God too.
    And today i know that many Europeans contact those African persons to make their life best.
    So i am not so bad.
    help ME!!!

That old saying "careful what you wish for" applies. Seems god tested you after giving you what you wished for and you threw away his gift of fulfilling your wish to you. Do you not consider that bad juju? *coughs*

If you are not happy with your marriage then figure out why before you toss it into the trash. Obviously if you knew what you wanted you wouldn't be posting here. Go to a marriage counselor for a few sessions with your wife. You just may discover somethings about yourself that could be causing your unhappiness and has nothing to do with your marriage. As for the other girl...typical excuse to escape your problems. It isn't true love you feel for her, just a place to feel wanted.

As for that wizard thing, toss that stupid shit...it's total garbage.

If you are a troll...go f uck yourself and the frog you rode on to get here.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeup View Post
    that old saying "careful what you wish for" applies. Seems god tested you after giving you what you wished for and you threw away his gift of fulfilling your wish to you. Do you not consider that bad juju? *coughs*
    lol...........

I have been accused of being French but I am in fact a genuine African wizard. And I'll cast a spell for anyone who will PayPal me a 1000 euros. And if the spell doesn't work by the end of 2040 I will gladly give you your money back.