+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend cant have sex anymore

Girlfriend cant have sex anymore

I have been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now and couldnt be happier. We had sex a lot when we first started dating, but recently some medical complications arouse and she will never be able to have intercourse again. I love this girl and want to spend the rest of my life with her. But I just cant get my head wrapped around the fact that i am 22 and will never have sex again. she hates other forms of sexual activity since she is not able to have sex. so i will be forced to take care of it myself for the rest of my life. can anyone suggest anything? or are in a similar situation?

and i just want to make it clear that i will never cheat. i have been cheated on before and i will never put my girlfriend thru that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmfd View Post
    but recently some medical complications arouse and she will never be able to have intercourse again. I love this girl and want to spend the rest of my life with her.
    What sort of complications? Has a doctor sewn it shut? Amputation below the waistline?

either you move on with another girl or have a sex-less life with your gf.. and no child for future..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

in on roll bread

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmfd View Post
    I have been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months now and couldnt be happier. We had sex a lot when we first started dating, but recently some medical complications arouse and she will never be able to have intercourse again. I love this girl and want to spend the rest of my life with her. But I just cant get my head wrapped around the fact that i am 22 and will never have sex again. she hates other forms of sexual activity since she is not able to have sex. so i will be forced to take care of it myself for the rest of my life. can anyone suggest anything? or are in a similar situation?
    I don't believe it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't believe it.
    Frankly, neither do I... What exactly is this medical condition?

Unless you have a very clear idea about that, it sounds like a crazy excuse to me.

This has to be a troll.

If not:

You've got two choices: Live with dating Rosy Palm for the rest of your life, or leave her. Having lived in a sexless/loveless relationship for years, I'd vote with my feet, were I you.

I have never heard of anything save for sewing it up or death that would mean a girl can't have sex. I've been out of the circuit a few times before due to hospitalizations and health conditions, but I've always been able to bounce back. Either give us more information of buy a prostate vibe.

Six months is not a lot, just let her go. Sex is not just for pleasure it strengthens a relationship and connects a couple. You are 22 dont be stupid, there will be many other girls. Besides i think she lying to you. I have never herd in my life such a medical complication. If she did love you and her story was true, I can tell you that she would be all for all types of other sexual activities. I know because I have been in that situation only for a couple of months, and that did not stop me from engaging in other sexual pleasures with my boyfriend.

Yes there can be medical complications...some women are born with a closed vagina, born with two cervix's, have vaginismus which is incredibly painful.....

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Yes there can be medical complications...some women are born with a closed vagina, born with two cervix's, have vaginismus which is incredibly painful.....
    Yep siree. But I suspect the poster is just having a laugh.

thats not a healthy relationship. sex is not an option...it's a necessity.

Sex is necessary in a happy relationship. It keeps your dopamine levels high for each other and makes sure you stay in love. Also your vasopressin and oxytocin hormones need release so you can fall in love and stay in love... Sex is vital and any sexless relationship will not work..

Plus if she loved you, she would be willing to try and satisfy you. If for some reason I cant have sex (period, kidney infection) ill still give him a bj...

Again old thread....poster is long gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast