+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my girlfriend into me anymore?

Is my girlfriend into me anymore?

I have brought this up to her, but here in the past many months, she doesn't tell me how much she misses me, she has fun with her friends, talks about it all the time, but says she has fun with me, but never posts anything on facebook, or talks about how much fun we had together, I am now the only one showing interest and posting how good my day was with her, and talking about it, because i really did have fun.. I don't know what to do, I already talked to her about it and told her we really need to try to keep our relationship as happy as possible and exciting, she makes plans with me, but she just doesnt seem to "want it" really bad, she used to say things like "I miss you so much I cant wait to see you" now I am the only one saying it and she will either only say "me too", or "i cant wait either", and then it ends at that, I enjoy the little things, and I am not getting those little things anymore.

She is probably not sexually attracted to you anymore, honestly. You should look in the mirror and do a self evaluation. You will need to make some changes to get her attention again. She probably still cares for you just not attracted anymore. Happens all the time so if you love her work on it and make some changes. Try to have a conversation and confront the issues without a negative reaction. It takes work to be successful in a relationship. Good luck

I'm guessing that she's the type of girl that gets bored of relationships fast and is craving for a new boy to lead on now. Just a hunch.

We worked it out last night, I always try to make things interesting in our relationship, but I just wish if she seriously didn't want me anymore she would tell me, cause he only reason I stay in the city I am in is because she is here, and I don't want to find out she found someone else at college and then me be stuck here with no family or friends, of which I do have where I am from. She wants to see me often which is good, she tries to see me as much as she can, and we normally have fun I just think it took me letting her know that she isn't showing enough affection towards me, cause I buy her flowers, do things spontaneously, and our sex life is pretty great and she seems really attracted to me, and mentions how good I look often and so do I for her.

Sounds like she is in love with the idea of being in love with you, but she actually isn't. Try not being avaliable for a few days and see how desperately she still wants you, sometimes we just need a break from the people we are close to, to re-set that spark.