+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does one's kissing/making out technique changed?

does one's kissing/making out technique changed?

hey guys, i just wanted sum input, do u think that ur kissing/making out technique changes? maybe not ur own but have u noticed your kissing partner's improvement or change in this area? i was just wondering if everyone has a certain way of kissing that they always do, or if it can change and maybe improve after ur first kiss and get better the more u do it... anyways, thats my topic of discussion today and i hope i can get some people to comment and tell their own personal experience. thx!!!
    *~Sarah~*

I'm not sure but I think that it's like with dancing - you're either born a total klutz or you have a knack for the right moves. Some people improve, some people never learn. Obviously, if two people are in love with each other nothing really matter, unless your parter likes to lick your face all the way from your chin to forehead. lol.
    I have it all. Including kino.

kissing is a dance. i think you kiss one way with one partner and another way with someone else.

Two people make a dance - as with kissing obviously (it gets a bit dull kissing a mirror) but I suggest that the two if you when yo kiss make a unique fire of passion that is different when kissing another partner.

I am probably wrong or just kiss wierdly.

I agree. You have an idea of what you like when you kiss. You know you like this, you like to kissed this way, you like to tilt your head like this, etc. Then you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend. Who has their own idea. So you guys make out, each one sort half forcing each other's ideas upon each other (one person likes to tilt the head almost completely sideways whereas one perfers to be as straight on as possible, one likes to bite on the lip a little as they pull away while the other one is trying to suck their top lip, etc.) And you meet somewhere in the middle. You meet somewhere in the delicious, completely delectable middle!

Now all you do is through him/her for a loop every now and then. A tease here, and new thing there. A kiss and a squeeze at the same time. Maybe put your hand on the back of the neck this time. Maybe this time you reach a little lower than that . . . . keep experimenting. That's the fun.

Alexi

My first time making out was in the front seat of a car and so it was a little awkward but it was just some good solid kissing til her dad came. lol

The next time we made out was on my couch... Im a friggin natural. Im so happy, cause I was sooo afraid cause I never did it before and she was friggin lovin it.

I think it is just a natural kinda thing and you learn stuff here and there from seeing other people and stuff. And maybe youll see some little thing in a movie and try it without even realizing it.