+ Follow This Topic

Thread: inferiority complex

inferiority complex

Hello, I'm 18 years old and never had a girlfriend nor kissed one and now I'm feeling an inferiority complex also because sexual desire is increasing, frustration too and I think "Supposing i'm always available for having sex because i'm desperate, a girl could take advantage of this using sex as a weapon and they can choose how much I will suffer and if I will reproduce or not".
    Why I can't have sex when I want to and girls generally can ?

Woman can always find interaction with men; men can't always find interaction with woman. But, you have to remember that the men who talk to the woman are usually after one thing. You can sign up as a woman on a dating site and I bet you will get messages from random men about stupid stuff about their junk trying to sleep with you. As a guy, you better have lots of good quality's because you are not going to get any messages or replys

Just have to man up and take the first step. Sexual frustration sucks, more so for a virgin. But you just have to deal with it.

What do you want? A one night stand or a relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    Woman can always find interaction with men; men can't always find interaction with woman. But, you have to remember that the men who talk to the woman are usually after one thing. You can sign up as a woman on a dating site and I bet you will get messages from random men about stupid stuff about their junk trying to sleep with you. As a guy, you better have lots of good quality's because you are not going to get any messages or replys

Just have to man up and take the first step. Sexual frustration sucks, more so for a virgin. But you just have to deal with it.

What do you want? A one night stand or a relationship?
    Both. Actually to end my virginity I'd like a one night stand but I have no clue how I could satisfy this.
    Yeah there are prostitutes but there wouldn't be that exciting and natural complicity .....

If a woman would have sex with a guy and she isn't ugly, he probably will say yes so it's very easy, what should the guy do instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by ferroxx View Post
    Both. Actually to end my virginity I'd like a one night stand but I have no clue how I could satisfy this.
    Yeah there are prostitutes but there wouldn't be that exciting and natural complicity .....

If a woman would have sex with a guy and she isn't ugly, he probably will say yes so it's very easy, what should the guy do instead ?
    If men knew how, they would not be messaging woman with their "junk" out all the time lol

I have never done a one night stand, so I can't help you there.

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    If men knew how, they would not be messaging woman with their "junk" out all the time lol

I have never done a one night stand, so I can't help you there.
    Are you in a relation ?
    How has it started ?

Sexual drives and impulses is a natural thing to have in you. If you want a girlfriend, as cliche as it may sounds, you just need to initiate a conversation with her. Introduction, how's her day going, what she likes, etc. Just charm and a little sense of humor is what I can say. It just all depends on what kind of women you're interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle113 View Post
    Sexual drives and impulses is a natural thing to have in you. If you want a girlfriend, as cliche as it may sounds, you just need to initiate a conversation with her. Introduction, how's her day going, what she likes, etc. Just charm and a little sense of humor is what I can say. It just all depends on what kind of women you're interested in.
    OK but why girls have the final say ?
    If I like a girl just for sex there are chances I wont have it, instead a girl can easily get sex from most of men...

If I like a girl just for sex there are chances I wont have it, instead a girl can easily get sex from most of men...
    Do you want advice on how to finally lose your virginity, or do you want to bitch over useless things like this?

Ofcourse girls have the final say because they have more at stake. Girls can get pregnant, which changes their life forever.