+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: as a friend or more? Input needed!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    i just know that it's not true that all guys don't care about the mental part.
    true that ^^
    Infact , once I hugged him casually for the 1st time because he rescued me from a great danger. So when I thanked him and hugged him, forget holding me tight..he didn't even wrap his arms around completely. He's soo shy. He's never had a gf before so I can understand why but even I had just 1 bf before and though I was never too physically intimate with him I'm not shy enough to atleast hug someone I like.
    Last edited by gia01; 14-01-13 at 03:10 AM.

Emotional connection for guys comes after the sex.

Quote Originally Posted by gia01 View Post
    true that ^^
    Infact , once I hugged him casually for the 1st time because he rescued me from a great danger. So when I thanked him and hugged him, forget holding me tight..he didn't even wrap his arms around completely. He's soo shy. He's never had a gf before so I can understand why but even I had just 1 bf before and though I was never too physically intimate with him I'm not shy enough to atleast hug someone I like.
    Don't mistake his shyness for not wanting to get physical with you. He may care about the mental connection too, but the physical part is surely the most important thing in his mind right now. He wants you bad... one of you is going to have to make the first move. Are you so shy as well?

The only way to deal with shy guys is to take the initiative to make a move. The thing with this is, this is how your relationship will be...he will rely on you to take the lead most of the time. If you are up for that then it will work well, but if you expect him to man up you are clearly going to be disappointed in your choice.

he's a libra and it all makes sense now after reading few things about libra guys. They are known to be indecisive and that's exactly what he is. I'm a piscean and I hate dominating. So each time we go out whenever I ask him "So what next? What do we do now? Where do we go? " The very 1st thing he always says is "I have no clue.Tell me where do you want to go." And then we spend 20minutes deciding because I hate dominating and he is very indecisive. I'm not shy and also not too open in physical terms. Like I said above, I did be courageous enough to give him a hug and he did respond back but in a very shy manner which sort of pissed me off. Also, I did a very very silly thing on our last date this friday. He always opens doors for me when we enter any shop or just anywhere. However, God knows what I was thinking, he was waiting for me to take the lead first and he opened the door bt I pushed him in front and told him, "Stop being so formal with me." He was a little upset for few minutes(I could sense it) but then we got all ok.

This has nothing to do with someone's sign...it's all based on personality. My brother is Libra and is nothing like that. This is just passive as a person. You expect a guy to be manly, confident and to take the lead. He is how he is and you can't make him into the guy you want him to be. This is what dating is all about.....to check out their personality, see if there is any compatibility, and if they meet your expectations...and I can see you are struggling with the reality that this is not a match made in heaven. Stop forcing it, if he is wearing you down at almost every turn, stop wasting your time with him. Either you adjust to the way he is or call it quits.

So last evening was nice but tiring. He and I were suppose to attend an important research conference and we decided to go together. However, we had too much homework so we couldn't make it. So we were together in the library since 5:30pm till midnight. He was super super stressed with his Physics homework because it was tough, time consuming and it had to be get done by midnight. So I helped him do the problems and helped him calm down when I saw him hyper-panicking just too much. I caressed his back asking him to calm down and he looked at me and smiled and appreciated all my help and support. So we got it done on time and we both had eaten nothing since morning so we were starving like hell!! So we walked together and ate together in my dorm's dining court. While talking I realized that he was looking at my lips. I don't know if he was just doing it subconsciously or whatever. Everybody left and we were the only ones still sitting and talking. It was past 1am and the dining court was closing so we got out,said good bye and left.
    Last edited by gia01; 16-01-13 at 10:40 PM.

Kiss him...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567