+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I her boyfriend or not?

Am I her boyfriend or not?

Recently I met a girl and we start hanging out alot and for fun and practice started kissing with tongue also(childish I know) and after few weeks she started to talk to everyone about me,father sister brother friends ect. and also call me everyday and we see each other everyday.so what happend I started to like her for no reason(or I dont know a reason) Then one day I asked her out she said to me NO.WTF????We still see each other everyday,go out like a couple but we are not a couple!!???!Why is that?Can any girl help me with her opinion?????We are going in county house for new year and things could get serius there what should I do there???What should I do now??

She's clearly not ready for a relationship with you. Maybe she just wants friendship. So she doesnt want any strings attached, she still wants that freedom w/o a relationship. If your giving her all the benefits of being in a relationship without the title then she probably feels like why mess up a good thing when I already get what I want?

Sounds like she enjoys the attention that she gets from you. You asked her out. She said no. My advice is to ignore her and find a girlfriend.

I also enjoy her attention,also like make out with her like go for a walk go to movies every thing.I also feel like why mess up this but I need to know what is our relationship status???

Try asking her. If she says words like "I don't feel that way about you", you've been friend-zoned. At best you'll be a ****-buddy, but probably not.