+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please, I'm broken hearted and confused. Help me.

Please, I'm broken hearted and confused. Help me.

My 20 year old boyfriend of 3 years (i am not an xbox live girlfriend) says he's still with me but wants alone time. He left me for a 16 year old from xbox live then said he realized how much he loved me and came back to me.

During that time he flipped out on me for telling her he still talks to me and removed me off of live. When he talks to me we're fine. But he lied the past two days. Saying he was gonna re add me and we were gonna play.

But when he gets on he goes and plays with her he said he doesn't talk to her just plays but that's not the point. You said you wanted alone time? His cousin who was like a brother passed away in November. I still I don't think he's over it.

Also when he left her he texted my friend saying he left her and that he realized how much he loved me and that i didn't know it but he was asking for me back that night.

Christmas Eve he called me we talked we were fine. Christmas he called me we were fine but he was upset about his cousin. Yesterday he caled me and we were fine. He still says we're together.

I tried sending him a goodbye message before me He left her and he texted me the next day saying hi I replied hi.. He said you don't have to quit talking to me idc what she says. I said Baby.. You don't understand i WANT you.. Idk how you feel though.. But that's what I want..

He said You don't understand. I was like Understand what? i understand i love you and why youd go all crazy on me last night?

He said I dont know anything right now and you drove me there. I said I never thought I'd see the day that you of all people would choose another person over me... Im really shook up, upset, and hurt.. :'(.

He said Im weird right now im not even thinkin baby girl. I sent him a picture saying Can you believe that this was taken 3 years ago... We were so happy then... He said i know... I said I Love you and I always will. He said i Know...

I said This really hurts I'm crying. He said dont cry... I said is there a chance i will ever get you back he said we will have too see. I sent him another picture of us a few hours ago and he said ...

But what do you think? Hes bipolar and schizophernic. Please answer. Why's he keeping me around? What do i do about this. Why's he lying to Me? Why's she still around? Idk what to do.

So he doesn't care about you. He keeps you as a life boat. He wants you around the moment he needs company and turns you down when he hasn't feeling for you anymore. The cycle is just repeating. Can you really feel his love? Not HEAR, feel it!

People with mental illness don't have coping skills like regular people do. A tragedy like a death can have them spiraling out of control with their behavior. He needs therapy under a professional's care. His situation way beyond what your or any of us can do. Tell him to seek out help and to leave you alone until he gets himself stabilized again. You need to be strong and to hold your ground. Don't fall for his words, because that's all they are is words...look at his actions. As hard as it is go "no contact", this should push him to get his act together.

PS. the more you push with sending pictures, and whining at him the more he will push you away. To make yourself desirable is the be unavailable, so make yourself scarce.