+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheating

Cheating

What do you consider cheating? Im madly in love with a man I have been seeing for 4 years and there has always been little bits a pieces I have found throughout our relationship. Things like talking to other women excessively through text and recently caught him on a dating site? I dont have the strength to leave him but this is behavior that I consider cheating and its crushing me. We are perfect together when there is nothing I find that bothers me but I feel like I cant live like this any longer. Im paranoid all the time and it feels unhealthy. I dont want to leave but I do at the same time. We have a house together, a succesful business and he wants to marry me but I said not yet mainly as I want to trust him more before making that move and he knows this. He is so gentle and loving and my friends envy my relationship with what they see from the outside. I need help. I have considered seeing someone but I feel he needs fixing more than me..

He is cheating there is not doubt about it...seek out a lawyer. And yes you need a therapist more than he does because you are in such denial.

If he's on dating sites, he's cheating... or at least looking to cheat.

You enable this behavior by not breaking up with him. You tell him that if he is contrite enough he can keep on the way he's going. Set a boundary, and stick to it.

Don't get cheated