+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is her issue with me and how do I fix it?

What is her issue with me and how do I fix it?

Me and this girl got really close over these past six months. We work together at a small part time job so I have known of her for the past year and a half but never talked to her. We started talking to each other one day about our former relationships and we had a lot in common. She was left one day by her ex for a another girl almost a year ago. She opened up to me about he everyday life and the pain of losing her mother( passed away suddenly over a year ago). Whenever she missed her or stressed out I was always called. We hung out outside of work countless times both in a group of her friends and alone. Nothing sexual ever happened but it was offered twice. I met her two best friends and some of her family. She wanted to meet mine so she added my mom on Facebook and my mom visited her at work once. She always wanted to come over for dinner and meet my family. The last time I hung out with her we were both doing homework and she a breakdown. So I hugged her and calmed her down and her response was "Wow you really do love me." I can't tell you guys how many phone calls I would get and the sweet innocent girl inside came out. At work I see a different side a mean side that doesn't care about me. I asked her one day why she was so mean to me and her response is because she liked me, she was drunk. Since the last time we hung out, she tried to hang out with me with no luck. I was always busy. One day she comes up to me at work and asks why I don't ask her to hangout and text her first. So I tried to hangout with her again and I was ignored. So I got upset and called her out on the BS she has said. We got into a huge argument and I apologized over text(cause I wouldn't see her for two weeks) and she claimed she was over it. But when I saw her she avoided me and openly flirted with the other male coworkers. But on social media she seemed very upset. I told her best friend briefly what happened and she was very surprised. I always say Hi and goodbye to her and one day while saying goodbye, she said rather loudly "Why are you so obssessed with me?, to gain the attention of another coworker. So now I make sure when I talk to her there isn't an audience. Sometimes I catch her looking towards me and I've gotten the half smiles a couple times when we walk by. I texted her a couple times: sometimes I get a response others I dont. The last time I saw her at work I finally invited her over for dinner sometime next week since she always wanted to. I got a non excited yes. What is her issue with me and how can I fix it. I'm thinking about asking her best friend that works with us what's her issue with me but that is a last resort next to moving on.

Gwk is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I say just move on. She is not worth your time.

She's a game-playing attention whore. She strings you along to get your attention, then when you give it, she is mean to you for a while to push you away. She likes the attention from you and wants nothing more.

Be glad you found out now - you dodged a bullet.