+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She talks to me on the phone for 6 to 7 hours , does she like me, or just being nice?

She talks to me on the phone for 6 to 7 hours , does she like me, or just being nice?

I am a 25 years old guy from London

I met this girl on a dating site about 2 and a half weeks ago, and after spending some time chatting via the dating sites instant messenger, she wanted to phone me. I said I was shy , and that the last time I phoned a girl from the site , it was a disaster because I didn't know what to say to her. She said that was fine, so I agreed to talk to her on the phone.

She phoned me and we were comfortable with each other from the word go. We have been talking on the phone for a week and a half now, and she phones me nearly everynight. Our chats ALWAYS last between 6 to 8 hours, she always phones me, when we agree a time to talk... which is usually about 12 midnight , right through to 6, 7 or 8 am in the morning. She told me she works as an PSO (operator) for the police, so she does shift work and is able to phone these times. We talk about random things, and we also talk about our favourite music, films, etc, and other things. We have spent a lot of time going on You tube and showing each other things, over the phone and having a good laugh. She told me that I am a gentleman, brilliant, etc, because I don't ask her dirty questions, or ask her for dirty pictures, which 99% of the men on that site do. She told me that they start off by being nice, then email her a dirty picture and ask for one in return. She was previously left heartbroken by her ex, who cheated on her and stole money from her . He used her credit card details to buy stuff without telling her, and he was meeting up with his ex behind her back, and she found out through his face book notifications on his email and it left her in tatters. In our phone chats, we have our quieter moments, where we just lay down in our beds, giggling, and and talking about random things, asking each other random questions. e.g, she asks stuff like "okay next question... tell me an embarrassing thing about yourself", or "lets think of another question, .... what is your favourite colour?" random stuff like that. When we both go silent, because we can't think of anything to say, I get worried that she will put the phone down and she tells me not to get worried, that she is fine with it. I love it when I say to her in a sweet voice during the laying down chats, when we're both relaxed and tucked up..........I say to her.... randomly "oh Helen" and she says back in a sweet voice "oh Michael" we repeat it like 3 times, then we both quietly giggle. I have said to her a few times, I don't mind if she go's to sleep, but she said "no, I like talking to you" Last night, when she said she was laying in her bed, she said in a small voice "I really like you Michael" I told her I liked her back, then we giggled. Does she really like me? Around 7 am on each chat, we agree to go to sleep.

Is she just being nice to me though? I just don't understand how she can talk to me for 6 to 7 hours each night, as I don't think I am fun to talk to.... unless that my imagination

You think she really likes me or am I really useless to women? lol

thanks
    Last edited by Guitar100; 04-01-13 at 02:25 AM.

Bro....she met you on a dating site! Think about it

Ask her out

This entire situation seems a bit wierd to me. Speaking on the phone for hours? Are you actually going to meet this woman. Or is this one of those situations where you live in the UK and she lives in America/Neptune/far side of the galazy types of situation?

Just a kiss. ^^

I think she is impressed with you.