+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Your help on this Ladies...

Need Your help on this Ladies...

Here is my story. I am 30 and she is 25.One year ago I met a girl and I felt butterflies in my stomach later on we dated and hung out so often. In the begining we were just hanging out and started know each others better. We both similar to each others intellectually, physically and emotionally. She always had long relationships with men. They abused her and hurt her feelings then she lost her confidence on herself and also on men. After few weeks I felt in love with her and told her to moving it to next level. At first she ressisted and insisted on just hanging out but later on she get used that idea and for two months we were like couples. And one night one most worst conversations for all the mankind happened to me and she said, ‘I know that you loved me but I don’t feel the same way and let us just be friends. Even though I refused to stay friend her, we met three or four times and we couldn’t be able stay just friends so she stopped contacting me.

I had some depressed times. Finally accepted and moved on. After two months without any contact she called me and asked for dinner. Now we are like good friends but we still attracted to each other. We we are out with friends everybody says we are like perfect match, her body language, awkward silences, being jealous about me, and etc. But when tension goes up she pulls herself back.
    For me; I am not shy about girls, I usually dated with the girl I like and she is not first girl I felt in love. I still dating with other girls for friendship, sex and etc. But I am emotionally attached to her. Even though we don’t talk about each others intentions with opposite sex I know that she is also dating with different guys.
    She was always very careful to me and I care her so much. As mentioned that being emotionally attached to her stops me going further with the other girls and decreasing my self-esteem .Before letting her go and putting her out of my life I have some questions.

And here is my questions:
    Why she wants to stay friends with me even though she is attracted to me?
    Should I say to her that how i feel about her?

Thanks for your comments.

I think you should tell her you are attracted to her and see what she says. You need to bring it out in the open now before your confusion leads you to lose your self esteem. Even if she says she only wants to be friends at least you will know. If she does say thats what she wants then I would refuse to be friends with her because your emotions are involved. It simply could not work.