Been with a woman for getting on for 7 months and this week she has said she has no feelings for me and needs to sort herself out and cannot do this with me around. We do not love each other but we understand that we have not rushed into this relationship unlike others one. We get on very well, are relaxed, comfortable, make each other laugh, fancy each other and have similar values/ideas about things. The sex was full on at the start but things have levelled out as she has medical issues (suffering depression, on medication) and currently has a low sex drive. I get on well with her friends and family and they tell me I make her happy and relaxed and I spoil her. She asked for her key back but said no contact is to be made but she would let me know next week how her doctors appointment goes. We never text 24 hours a day so I am not missing the texts from her but I am wondering what she is thinking/feeling and am desperate to see her to talk and tell her things in an attempt for her to understand what I think has happened for us to be in this state. We went away for 3 days after Christmas and was close and had fun, but before then we had been sitting around her flat watching tv and I think things have gone a bit stale between us. I have suggested going out andf doing stuff but due to her and other people being ill we ended up doing very little prior to Christmas.