+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I saw my ex after 5 months of absolute no contact

I saw my ex after 5 months of absolute no contact

I'm confused, lost and would really appreciate some advice.

I dumped her on march. I Kept seeing her, but she would always end up crying. Last july I realised I missed her very much so I tried to get back with her but She Was seeing This new guy and I guess she thought my feelings were not serious and that I Was just bored. Eventhough she didn't reject me, we stopped all comunication with each other for the next 5 months.

On christmas' Eve I got a Message from her Wishing me and may family happy christmas. I called her and met up the very next week. We had some drinks and diner toguether. I asked her and she told me that she is still seeing that guy and that things are going Well.

While having drinks we would hold each others hands. We walked to the restaurant with her arm around my shoulder and mine around her waist. We were some four hours toguether and wouldn't talk about her bf at all. After diner we hughed, long tight hugh. I could hear her saying "i love you very much" as we Waived goodbye... Next day she emailed me a pic she took of me and my dad when we were toguether saying that she loved This pic and "how good those time were..."

She texted me again on New Years Eve saying that she wishes to see me often.

What can I expect of This? Am I being friendzoned? Have I still a chance? Should i tell her the truth, which is that I still love her? I don't know what to do... Thank you for any advice you could give

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why did you break up?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You're both disrespecting her boyfriend. Something is awfully wrong here.

Ya why did you dump her?

You sound confused.

Thank you. I don't know how to deal with This. I'm afraid that if i tell her that I still love her I could scare her away but I feel it's the right thing to do. If she rejects me I should go back to absolute no contact again unless till We can be friends. If we keep being friends and see each other often, as she suggests, it will be weird because i love her. The way she acted that evening and the messages,..., i don't know What's going on in her mind. That's why I posted here, hoping to get some womens perspective that could help me in my situation. Thanks anyway

We can't give you any advice unless you tell us some details about the relationship and what let up to the break up. We need this information or we just can't help you.