+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some help figuring this girl out!

Need some help figuring this girl out!

Hi, I'm in college right now and met this girl I work with when I came up here for school. To tell you a little about her, she is extremely nice to everyone, and is very pretty. We hit it off in the summer time and actually became good friends, that turned into an actual relationship for a couple months. Things kinda fell apart but we still remained friends. Recently we started talking and hanging out again, but I feel she kinda leads me on like she did in the summer. She is constantly complimenting and flirting with me all the time at work and whenever we hang out, and it really seems like she likes me. But at the same time she constantly ignores my texts, and usually comes up with some lame excuse for why she didn't text back. I am usually the one to initiate us hanging out but it seems like half the time she blows me off without any explanation. I have met and dated my fair share of girls to know that I really like this girl, but why is she not giving me the time of day? Should I say something to her? Ignore her? I am so lost and could definitely use some advice. Thanks

B

What kind of texts does she ignore? Are they questions? I mean, some people don't always respond unless its the kind of text where it is required.

Because you're chasing her like a puppy... like all the other guys... live your own life. A part/ner should be part of your life, not your whole life.

I agree with Consistency. Arrange a date or two with other girls, or leave her to herself for a bit. I know it's hard, but she'll soon get in touch or get the ol' jealous green eyes if she's interested. That way at least you'll know.

Yeah I kinda get the fact that I should probably just move on and stop making this so hard on myself. Do I give her the cold shoulder at work or what? I still see her and am forced to react with her nearly 5 days a week. It sucks but I realize I will have to live with it.

There is this other girl that I have been interested at work as well. If I asked her out she would totally say yes, but do you think it would be a wise decision since they know each other pretty well?

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
    What kind of texts does she ignore? Are they questions? I mean, some people don't always respond unless its the kind of text where it is required.
    I would say about 50/50, but it isn't my main concern really. Yeah getting ignored sucks but it is just texting at the same time. I see what you're saying though

You need to figure yourself out before you hook up with someone else and stop playing games.

Pick up a hobby. The gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    You need to figure yourself out before you hook up with someone else and stop playing games.

Pick up a hobby. The gym.
    You kinda lost me, I need to stop playing games? I mean I have plenty of hobbies; I avidly go to the gym, play hockey three times a week, etc. A hobby is not what I think is the problem. I appreciate the input though.