+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hooked up with this girl I like, havent really heard much from her since then

Hooked up with this girl I like, havent really heard much from her since then

Ok so Ive liked this girl for a while now but I havent really been able to do anything about it because of our different situations. Basically I live far away and only come home every few months, but this time it just so happened that I was in town when she was and we started hanging out a bit. We hit up the bars together a few times, I took her out on a couple small lunch dates, she was my new year's kiss, and we would just hang out together to watch movies. I truly enjoyed her company and she seemed to enjoy mine as well, but heres the kicker...

We had never done anything more than make out until the last night I was in town. We went upstairs to mess around and when I started to slide my hand downstairs, she told me that she had a tampon in. Bummer I thought but after kissing a little bit more she asked if she could take it out so we could have sex. I didnt care either way so we ended up doing the deed, but that wasnt the main problem. As embarrassed as I am to admit it, I blew my load within 5 minutes. It literally came out of nowhere. Shes on the pill, but luckily enough I wasnt inside of her when I did. It all got on the sheets and we had a laugh about it afterwards. Although it should have been an awkward situation, it didnt seem like that at all. We ended up spooning together until falling asleep. I had to wake up really early so when I did I told her goodbye and headed out. I told her to message me on facebook as I was going to be out of the country and wouldnt have cell phone service. She actually did and we sent messages back and forth for a couple days but after each message, her responses got shorter and further in between. I havent heard from her for a few days now and Im wondering why that might be.

Im sorry for going into that much detail with this but I felt like it is needed, as I have came up with a few scenarios as why I havent heard from her for a couple days...

1. Were so far apart that she looks at it as just being a fling. Afterall I only assumed we would be keeping in contact more than we are, it might be possible that she assumed differently

2. She is embarrassed that we had sex while she was on her period. This doesnt seem likely to me though as she was the one that suggested it.

3. This is the one Im most worried about. That I blew my load within 5 minutes and she just thinks thats gonna happen all the time, and doesnt want to deal with that so she decides just to move on. I might just be paranoid in this aspect as it is really racking my brain, but I really hope this isnt the case

Anyways, I just wanted to run these by you all as I have always gotten good advice from these forums in the past. What do you all think is the most likely scenario? Also, Ive been thinking about messaging her to actually talk about this situation, is that a good idea? I want to, but then again it could be really awkward.

Any help is appreciated!

Who knows? Maybe she thought you were bad in bed.....it happens ya know

I would say..either she's been kidnapped, which I sincerely hope she hasn't been, or she's not that bothered. Usually when a girl is interested, if it has been 2 days, you'd have heard something. Unless she's had her phone stolen or something?

I say that because my mate was dating a lady, and she kept calling him incessantly. Turns out, he had her house keys, and needed to get changed for work. They're now married with 2 kids.

Back to reality...

I think 1, 2 or 3 are equally possible. But all can happen early on. I don't think 2 or 3 are liable causes. Everyone has that at least once in their lifetimes (but hopefully not too frequently!). She had her period and flattered you by wanting it anyway, and you just got excited, which can also be flattering to a woman - no big deal, dude. Perhaps she just thinks 1 is a good enough reason not to be together. I wouldn't worry about the reason though, can you both make it work? Be up front about 1 2 and 3 thoughw with her.

just give her a call and have a chat about liking her and seeing where its going... you'll know by her reaction if she cares or not. if its really bothering you about the 5 mins.. bring it up and laugh it off. If not, just make sure it doesnt happen next time.

I'd be happy talking to her about it, I just dont know how to bring it up. The only communication I have with her right now is through Facebook since I dont get any cell phone service out here. Thats not really something I wanna do on Facebook so maybe Ill check to see if she has Skype or something.

I'm content with whatever happens, except if the 3rd scenario is true. Gahh that would suck if she goes running to tell her friends about it