+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex, someone new, a huge mess!

ex, someone new, a huge mess!

Hey!

I'm in a lot of trouble and I really don't know what should I do so I'm asking for some advice.
    My ex boyfriend and I (both 26), we were together for 3 years, then he left me and we've been apart for two years. When we were apart, we both have been with other people but we constantly kept thinking about each other and we still loved each other. So it happened a few times that we've been together, while apart. And then when I told him the last time that I don't want to hear from him anymore because it hurts too much and it's always the same...I get the feeling we could be something, he leaves. And he was fine with it, as usual.
    I have to say that I really love him, he was my first love, I respect him as a person and I was sure that he was the one, until he came back and left again, too many times. And I always let him, believing it would be different this time..
    Then, about six months ago I met someone (also 26). And he was unlike anyone else and even though I thought it was not possible, with him I wasn't thinking about my ex, I started to see things that were 100% better with him than ex. We really clicked, we have a lot of things in common, we think alike. And we started being FWB. This really hurts me because I believe you only find that kind of person once, maybe twice. It's that feeling like you've known him forever. But..he doesn't want a serious relationship. With me, with anyone, it doesn't matter. He doesn't want it....
    And now, my ex is back. Saying that he's been foolish letting me go, that he loves me and wants to be with me..What should I do??
    I love my ex but we are not compatible as we are with this guy who doesn't wanna be with me. And I keep wondering how long it will last this time till he leaves again. But I do love him and I'd like to believe him, again. He really is trying, while this FWB isn't doing anything!!
    Maybe I should leave behind both of them but I just can't. Can't shake the feeling that I'd be missing on something. But with every guy, ex or new one, there is something missing..
    I'm sorry for such long post and thanks for any advice!

You should stay away from both.
    Would you eat back what you spat out? That's exactly what your ex is trying to do.
    And this FWB guy, it's really not worth your time. You want a serious relationship, then you have to let go of him. Imagine all the other opportunities that you might have missed just because you're with this FWB guy or wasting time thinking about your ex.
    It is time that you let go and move on with life. Don't stop till you find the right one, until you are very sure, then commit to that relationship