Facebook asked me how I'm feeling...I feel crushed that the person whom I think about for almost every hour of the day, doesn't think of me for more than a few minutes. This heart-aching pain is one that I can't share with anyone for fear of being judged, ridiculed, or even worse, pitied...
Am I destined to be alone in this world? Who can I share my victories and my defeats with? Am I to face this cold-hearted world for the rest of my life with no firm support? Friends and Family, I have them in abundance...but none of them truly understand my full nature...
She seems to do so and because of such a beautiful smile, and such pure innocent ambitions, I have fallen in love with her in every aspect that a person can fall in love with another...but it is a love that will never sing, it will never reach the ears of strangers as being one to strive for. It will forever live in my mind, and forever will the possibilities of it's existence play out...all because she considers me as being 'Just a friend'...just a friend...one that is not even close to her heart...one that would not even be called upon in dire times....just a friend...and so I face this night alone with my thoughts, and fears of the future..I call this night my friend, because it means as much to me as I do to her.....