+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught...

Caught...

This isn't so much a thread for asking advice, so much as it is just sharing my sad day. Any imput would be nice though.

I have been seeing my girlfriend for the past 7 months. Things have been great. I'm 17, and she's 16. She means the world to me. Tuesday night, I get a call from her, and she wants to see me. Her parents hate me, just FYI, they always have. This makes it extremely difficult to see her. So she suggests that I sneak over and spend the night. I didn't see it as such a big deal. I was wrong.

I went, and stayed. In the morning, after her dad has supposedly went to work, I felt like I could start to relax again. A few minutes later, he busts into her bedroom and finds me there. He doesn't say much. Just in a very stern manner "Get out. You're not welcome in this house ever again." and then turns to her and says "You just lost your summer." All I know is that I might not be able to see or even talk to her again... I screwed up, and I'll spend the rest the summer paying for it.

If you're still here, let me just say that I'm very happy that you stayed and listened to me. Unfortunately, I can't talk to my friends about this matter, so it's nice that I can get this whole thing off of my chest. Thanks again.

WOW havnt we all been hated by the in-laws. Anyways i'm proud of you, just let me say that not many guys would have the guts to stay over with out the parents knowing. Its stupid i know, I've been in a situation sort of like this. But back on track dont let it get to you, just cos he said that ur not welcome in the house doesnt mean crap. And as the part that her being grounded also means crap. If the both of you are going well then there's no stopping you's stay strong and positve about it and it will get better as time flys.
    >{Johnno}<
    AKA Xplodinjohnno

Not sure your name but dont worry so much about it so what if you cant go to her house. You are 17 and 16 i guess she going to have to lied to see you but she cares about you and you care about her so make the effect to see her. everything should be ok maybe in time her parents will chill in a few years you will be off to college so relax. If you need to chat more do you have yahoo messager
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticalIllusion
    This isn't so much a thread for asking advice, so much as it is just sharing my sad day. Any imput would be nice though.

I have been seeing my girlfriend for the past 7 months. Things have been great. I'm 17, and she's 16. She means the world to me. Tuesday night, I get a call from her, and she wants to see me. Her parents hate me, just FYI, they always have. This makes it extremely difficult to see her. So she suggests that I sneak over and spend the night. I didn't see it as such a big deal. I was wrong.

I went, and stayed. In the morning, after her dad has supposedly went to work, I felt like I could start to relax again. A few minutes later, he busts into her bedroom and finds me there. He doesn't say much. Just in a very stern manner "Get out. You're not welcome in this house ever again." and then turns to her and says "You just lost your summer." All I know is that I might not be able to see or even talk to her again... I screwed up, and I'll spend the rest the summer paying for it.

If you're still here, let me just say that I'm very happy that you stayed and listened to me. Unfortunately, I can't talk to my friends about this matter, so it's nice that I can get this whole thing off of my chest. Thanks again.

dude .... what is the situation now ... can u simply NOT call her or can u recieve and send messages through friends or not ... atleast she isnt in a different country ...

everyone is allowed one mistake( i made three ) but now learn from it dude and have patience ...

but do tell us whether u are completely cut off from her or communication is possible or not ...

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

aw man. i remember i used to sneak in my boyfriend in high school and my mom hated him. she never caught me like that but she always knew it was going on, she just couldn't ever catch me. anyway i found ways to see him anyway and i was rebellious. her parents are probably just worried about the possibility of theiry sixteen year old daughter having sex. don't worry about it. just don't sneak over there anymore. i can't help but laugh dude it's kinda funny. but i feel bad for you at the same time.

oh man... here's a big hug.
    "Ogres are like onions."

it could be a lot worst for you. at least you were just cudding at least you were not in the act and her dad walk in on that. relax.

Speaking of in the act i remember when i was younger my ex and i were in my room doing it and my mom decided to come home early i hid him in the closett and pretended that i got out of the shower and she caught me she looked in the closset and there he was puting on his pants, she of course ran him out and smaked me accross the face. he ran down the street putting on the rest of his clothes.

Me and kenny have known eachother for years, well when we were younger i used to leave my window open at night and he would climb in and sleep over all the time, in the morning i would wake up get ready for school and i would sit him down at the breakfast table and make him breakfast when my mom would wake up i would tell her that he was walking me to the bus stop and you know what i never got caught. :0
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Not all PARENTS hate there daughters boyfriend it's just some PARENTS don't understand how there daughter feels about there boyfriend cause my girlfriends PARENTS love me. It will take them time but they will come around not all PARENTS understand.

King Zarathu Guest
    oh man i'm REALLY sorry... i'm very very very sorry. i'm speechless, and also pretty proud of you for learning from your past experience.

love your girl like she loves you, and don't let her parents get in the way of things.

good luck to you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    Speaking of in the act i remember when i was younger my ex and i were in my room doing it and my mom decided to come home early i hid him in the closett and pretended that i got out of the shower and she caught me she looked in the closset and there he was puting on his pants, she of course ran him out and smaked me accross the face. he ran down the street putting on the rest of his clothes.

Me and kenny have known eachother for years, well when we were younger i used to leave my window open at night and he would climb in and sleep over all the time, in the morning i would wake up get ready for school and i would sit him down at the breakfast table and make him breakfast when my mom would wake up i would tell her that he was walking me to the bus stop and you know what i never got caught. :0
    That is some craziness!!! haha

I'm sitting at work laughing to myself.
    "Ogres are like onions."

yeah that feels like it was so long ago but it really wasnt only ten years ago lol if my mum only new
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

well... i'm 23 and i'm still sneaking guys into the house. ahhh...
    "Ogres are like onions."

sheesh im 24 and i cant have ne 1 over my h ouse at all i wouldnt even attemp to try to sneak one in the house. I cant even have a girl over

neither can i

but soon i will

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast