+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 6 Months Soon, Don't Want To Dissapoint Her

6 Months Soon, Don't Want To Dissapoint Her

So I've been with this girl for 6 months,
    We decided around this time we would start sleeping together if the moment felt right for both of us,
    I really love this girl, very different from my previous relationships.
    I've had alot of sex in my previous relationships,
    But I don't think I've ever satisfied my girls completely,
    This is mostly due to my selective sexuality, I don't really enjoy sex an awfull lot, I was never really looking forward to doing it (selfish I know)
    It's different with this girl though, I'm actually looking forward to it,

But I'm afraid I'm going to sorely dissapoint her, and it's eating away at me.
    I'm no real physical prize, not incredibly fit, nor am I handsome,
    i'm not exactly well hung, I think it's average, but I haven't seen enough to know,
    I know she enjoyed it with her ex, and he was fit and had the stamina to keep going until she was satisfied.

I just want to know, what can I do to make it good for her?
    I'm not fussed how it is for me,
    I just don't want to get to the physical part of our relationship, and it hits the floor becuase I was no good i nthe sack.
    I'm around 9 months out of practise,
    All I've really got is to extend the foreplay as long as I can, appreciate all of her body (which trust me I do) and pray for the best,
    Which I'm afraid isn't going to get me very far.

Granted I think she knows out first time wont be amazing, until we get to know each other better sexually, but I just want it to be the best it can be.

Our 6 months is actually my birthday,
    I made the joke of it being my birthday present, but she said it would be too much pressure,
    So it probably wont be on any special occassion.

Any tips and advice is really appreciated,

Thanks

Bro... tell her to blow out the birthday candle and go from there. First of all, you're far too worried about this. It takes a few times to get to know each other's bodies. Take some time and ask her what she wants/ likes. Give her the control the first round. If you both love each other, the sex will be good. Have faith in yourself. If you start to doubt, so will your dude piston.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Discover each other. Teach one another and the love will grow. If she expects a sex god your first time, she is being unreasonable (and so are you). It takes time to learn to play one another's instruments, that's part of the journey.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I honestly don't think I've ever had mind blowing sex the 1st time around with someone... the fun is getting to know them and the more sex you have, the better it gets! you learn what each other likes and what they want, and what works best for the both of you. the first time might not be amazing but as long as it isn't some chaotic disaster (which I doubt it will be) it will be fine

Hey, everyone above is right.. theres no pressure to be amazing the first time.. even you gf has said so much. But really, it sounds like alot of your problem is self belief and confidence. Your G/f is with you 6 months because she wants to be. She hasnt exactly made sex the priority in your relationship if its been on the back burner for this long. So dont over emphasise its importance to you being together at this point. If you dont feel confident in your body, get off your backside and spend 20mins a day doing exercise and building your self up, its amazing how much exercise makes you feel good about yourself, even when there is only a small physical change in how you look. If I were you, Id take control on when it happens, dont build it up for her, surprise her with a date, make the surroundings romantic, music, candles, a massage and make sure you've given her plenty of attention before anything happens. Enjoy!

Waiting six months before playing hide the sausage? Are you both frigid? If sex isn't a priority I'd say that was pretty unhealthy - unless you're both about 95 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Waiting six months before playing hide the sausage? Are you both frigid? If sex isn't a priority I'd say that was pretty unhealthy - unless you're both about 95 years old.
    that's what I was thinking... LMAO thought it was just me ;]

Quote Originally Posted by MrSquilcher View Post
    This is mostly due to my selective sexuality, I don't really enjoy sex an awfull lot, I was never really looking forward to doing it
    You sure you like girls?