+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Tested

Getting Tested

So kenny and I went to our local health department and decided to get tested together for ebberything its been 2 years since i have been and about 5 for him. So we went two weeks ago got poked and proded and yesterday we went and got our results and everything came back A ok. It is nice to know than not know. So we went home and celebrated by doing it like 2 times wahooooooooooo . We will also go back in 6 months retest again they sugest doing the hiv test again in 6 months.

So to all that are sexually active peoples how long has it been for you? An what was your experience like for you?

It wasnt really on my mind for the two weeks but yesterday when they called r1 and r2 my heart did skip a beat and when they gave me the all clear i wanted to jump up and down. Kenny and i joked all day long with eaother and had smiles form ear to ear, and of course we did it.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

lol
    I dont wanna get tested.....
    What is i got something lol
    No thanks!

hey excellent! congrats on being disease free!

i haven't been tested since i've been with mikey but before then i was and i'm disease free too, thankfully.

i did get a scare once when this guy i had been seeing on and off went to the navy and was tested for everything, he came back with clamydia (however you spell that) and the dept. of health called me and told me that i had been exposed but wouldn't tell me who. the next day i got a letter from the guy telling me he had tested positive for it and that i should get tested. ew ew ew i hated him for it and hated myself more for being so naive and stupid. i came out negative and i never slept with him or saw him again. his going off to the navy was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I've been tested for some STDS (eg. herpes, etc.) and came back negative. So, as far as I know I'm all good.

Misombra: That deffinitly sounds like a scary situation. Luckily you'll never see him again!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

[QUOTE=Fawn]I've been tested for some STDS (eg. herpes, etc.)
    Have you been tested for HIV?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

Nope. Not HIV. I only said SOME not all stds were checked. I know I have to get it done sometime. Its rather expensive from what I remember, but I'll ask on the next doctors appointment.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Yeah, to go to planned parenthood it cost 280.00 thats with a discount included. If you go to you local health department it cost nothing or just a few bucks. we paid 15.00 $ its an all day thing but its worth not paying almost 300 bucks.

yeah the health dept. will do it way cheap. i think they'll even do it free if you say you think you've been exposed, but i'm not sure about that.

If you're worried with the costs why don't you spend £2 on a pack of condoms???

Why would you get tested every few months? If you have sex with a non-inffected person ONLY when you and him do not have the desease then your chance of getting it are 0%. I would test my-self once and the other person and thats it. If they had sex with someone else after testing then maybe I would have them tested again and if I had sex with someone who has been un-tested maybe then one day I should get tested. I hate it when people panic like this desease is everywere. You either have it or you most likely never will...unless your some nympho corner slut that has sex with anyone with no condom.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

nobody said anything about getting tested every few months. wait let me read back...

nope, didn't see that. lay of the hallucinogens (sp) virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    nobody said anything about getting tested every few months. wait let me read back...

nope, didn't see that. lay of the hallucinogens (sp) virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    We will also go back in 6 months retest again they sugest doing the hiv test again in 6 months.
    You want to run that by me again?

Err.. someone said something about going back in 6 months.

OV: It's a way to tell if your gf cheated on you! j/k

EDIT: Oops.. we posted at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by JMark
    OV: It's a way to tell if your gf cheated on you! j/k
    lol...how would that work?

I hate it when that happens too...someone posts the same thing at the same time

Test once.. then if you suspect cheating test again to see if they have a disease. If they do you know its not from you so it has to be from someone else. Either that or they sat in someones piss on a toilet seat or something and contracted it that way. hahaha.
    ~Sarah~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast