+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fallen for someone...

Fallen for someone...

Hi all,

Basically, there's a girl on my bus (for school) who I have fallen for. She's gorgeous and probably out of my league. Anyhow, I made the stupid error of trying to talk to her on Fbook…which went no where, but only served to make me feel/ probably look like a ***. I'm not that confident and haven't really spoken to her. Only briefly. And I went all blaah…you know. Most guys would probably say man up and talk to her…but I'm not a MAN man… :/ So any advice on what to do?

Thanks!

By the way I'm new, so hi!

The only thing you CAN do is talk to her.. She's obviously not making the move to talk to you, maybe she is interested and just as shy, or maybe she's not at all. I think facebook might have been a good idea if you are too shy to talk to her in person. Try talking to her there again, then you wont have the anxiety of trying to spark a conversation with someone you barely know in person. Man up, guide the conversation, ask her questions about herself and go from there. If from the conversation you can tell that she isn't interested, (you should be able to tell) then move on..

Talking to her in person or on FB, if it didn't go well it won't go well anyways. Take the hint that she is not interested.

What you can do is train yourself to have confidence. You need to chat with other girls that don't intimidate you...just do it for the practice...see what they respond to well and what doesn't work. You don't have to commit to liking them or date them. As you build up more confidence (this will happen over time), you won't look like a snivelling tool shaking in his boots to the next girl you are interested in. Oh BTW stop obsessing or putting her up on a pedistal....girls hate that...you come off as creepy.