+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anxiety, Pain, Tears, and a Box full of things... HELP!!!

Anxiety, Pain, Tears, and a Box full of things... HELP!!!

I join this forum before my break up five days ago. Now, after 5 days without talking or seeing him I feel worse, than the first day. I cant sleep, I awfully anxious, and is killing me. I had never had issues sleeping, now I don't seem to be able to sleep normal. I hate pills, so I refuse to medicated myself. I feel extremely sad, sometimes I which I could cry more, but instead I feel empty, and the pain is certainly killing me. The worse is that in the back of my car I have the big box, full of his things. When he text me on Sunday, he ask me to return his things personally, he always said "we are adults, lets act like it". But I think that is a terrible idea since, he doesn't love me anymore. Also, I cant get over that he hasn't change his Facebook status, and last night he liked, a link I have for my drawings on my page, that I kind off dedicated to him a week earlier. Last night! I don't know why he is doing that. I feel that still hope, and is not letting me move on. I feel an awful pain, and I cant focus on work. I have no friends to talk to, and most of the time I'm alone, my only friend is my 50 year old aunt. We used to be extremely close, and share everything... I'm confused, and scare... and very hurt.

That's why you are where you are at...you made your BF your whole world and depended on him for everything right down to your social life. This is why relationship fail...you are too dependent and the other feels smothered or trapped. He is right, you need to be an adult and tell him his stuff is sitting on top of the garbage cans and he better hurry up before the bums get at it. (lazy f uck). Anyways, you take all the time you need to get yourself sorted out and stop FB stalking!