+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I did something stupid?

I did something stupid?

As, many of you know. I going through a break up. Today I talk to my ex-sister in law, with whom I had always have a great relationship. During our conversation, she point out that I smothered him a little bit to much, which is not an excuse for all the things, lots of things he did wrong. She said we lack of communication, and we didn't try hard to save our relationship. Also, she point out that there was always love from both sides. Immediately, I got very confused, and I send him a text, and then I call him. I figure that what I want it to say was better talking than through the message. He did not respond my call, instead text me saying "I call you later". Now i feel worse than ever. I feel like a looser, and I know I shouldn't have call or text. I figure if we talk I could either move on, or fix our problem. Which cant be fix because he does not love me.

You've said yourself he doesn't love you. So the relationship is over, finished. So stop acting like an idiot and move on. The relationship can't be saved. And whilst it's good to hear the advice of others it doesn't mean you have to take it. Make your own mind up.

I'm acting like an idiot... that is for sure. I just don't know how to manage what is happening. I feel worse now, after I call him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissy0404 View Post
    I feel worse now, after I call him.
    Why are you even bothering to stay in touch with him. It's OVER. So grow up and stop being so pathetic.