+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do You Think I Have Any Chance With Her?

Do You Think I Have Any Chance With Her?

Hi I am in high school and I really like this girl. A couple of months ago I met her and we became friends. We only have one class together and only talked in that class. One day I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies after school on a Friday (btw we became friends from our love of movies, we both want to be film directors) and she said yes and we went. Nothing really went down, but after she texted me saying that she had a really nice time. Then a couple days later I asked if she wanted to go for a walk in the park after school one day, but she said she was busy. Then two weeks later I asked if she wanted to go to this art exhibit and she was busy again. After that I became depressed and didn't really talk to her much for at least a month. Then it seemed like she started to talk to me a lot and we became good friends again. Then I started texting her at night sometimes and we had really good conversations. Sometimes I would be the first to text and sometimes she would be the first to text. Anyway, I started thinking that maybe she is interested again. There is a dance coming up at my school and I was sick for the week leading up to it and the dance is this week so I didn't have a chance to ask her verbally. So last Sunday we had a really nice text conversation and I asked if she was going to the dance and she said that she was going with a group of friends. Then I asked if she wanted to go together (referring to her and me). Then she said, "Ohh thanks but my friends and I had these plans for a long time. I'm just going with them. See ya there". Then I became upset and said okay and told her that I was tired and going to sleep. Then she wrote, "goodnight! :)".So now to be honest I don't know what to think, do you think I should go to the dance and try to dance with her, and start something (Basically if I go that is the only reason why). Or do you think it is over and that is just a nice way of her indirectly saying I just want to be friends? Thanks for the help

No, you don't. You've been friend-zoned.