+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Life in a Manga/Anime Forum

Love Life in a Manga/Anime Forum

Hi, I need an advice. I'm 20 years old and my love is 16 years old. It's a little crazy but this is my 1st love relationship ever. I was a college student, when I met him in a forum. We started to chat and share our Real Life together and we were e-married on that forum for 2 months. I am a single in RL, and until now I haven't get any boyfriend and dating in RL (Real Life). We developt love on that forum because we chatted all day long on summer holidays, so we were free from our school. We have same religion, that's way we start to chat because on that forum we rarely meet same religion. Oh yes, I live in Indonesia and he lives in Illinois, US so we have 13 hours time gap. I always stayed up late until morning so we can chat all day. I was happy being with him. But he has a Real Life GF but he says he truly love me and wish to meet me in RL when time is come. Until we e-divorce because a misunderstanding and that girl took him from me. So he e-married again with that girl and I always get jealous of her. But I and him still chat although I pissed of him. He wants to be back with me again but he still promised, but until 5 months he still be with her. His reason was that he is trying hard to part with her but to make sure both of us don't get a bad reps. But still, he made me a hope but it still has not happened yet. I still stayed up late and this new relationship make me bad at college. So what I should do? I want to moving on, I told him. But he never let me go cause he said he love me and tbh I still truly love him although he is 4 years younger than me.

This is not a love life, cut it off and go on with your life. I love manga/anime/forums, but chances something develops into a real relationship is worse than winning the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    This is not a love life, cut it off and go on with your life. I love manga/anime/forums, but chances something develops into a real relationship is worse than winning the lottery.
    i tried to, and i thought the same. But i always wanted to talk with him, part of me want to leave this crazy relation but other side still wanted to be with him again. But maybe we can't be happy like before. I still love on that site because i have many friends there, but also I always hate seeing her and him on that site. I really want to cut this off, my e-friend (girl) told me don't f**k my mind for still being with him, she left that site and i am trying hard to do like she did.

e-married?! Now I've heard it all. o_O

Eh, I say let those who want to, live with delusions.

Like HIA...he's very delusional. But I digress.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    e-married?! Now I've heard it all. o_O
    yeah when we e-married i thought i just wanted to having fun but everything change, i got deeper feeling. . Like huffts. .just wanted this feeling vanished from my mind and stay feel happy single like before

My RL is hard/lonely sometimes. i just spend time on the net and i always hang out with my e-friends. , that's way i still hard to leave that site.

e-married? omg. you need to go out into the real world and find real people to interact with in person, not some made up online world. I'm sorry that's just a bit odd... I've heard of online dating where you meet people online but then actually see them in person, but having a full on online relationship thing seems silly. how is it ever going to go anywhere?

I totally understand where you are coming from, but you have to understand anything develop from a forum is fool's gold. Even if you think are happy with a e-marriage, it won't bridge the gap to RL. Unless, you can meet this person in RL. But him being in illinois and you in Indo, a snow ball in Hell is more likely. You are still young, you will find the courage to step out and mingle. Go hang out with other anime enthusiasts in RL. =)

Quote Originally Posted by anzany93 View Post
    My RL is hard/lonely sometimes. i just spend time on the net and i always hang out with my e-friends. , that's way i still hard to leave that site.
    Have you ever considered therapy for your social ineptitude? You live in a fantasy world, in a hermit like existance... do you even go out to work? Do you have pale skin and are you vitamin D deficient from lack of sunshine. You must be if you chatted all day long during the summer. How sad that is to not have a real lover/husband/social life outside the computer.