+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she wants something specific !!!!!!!!!

she wants something specific !!!!!!!!!

Hello every body !!!

I am recently a member of your beloved forum and I am loving it !!!
    The thing is : I have an emergency !! I am in a distant relashionship with this girl and we've been together for 3 months now .her birthday is coming soon !!!!!!!and I want to send her a thoughtfull gift .
    when I asked her what she wants for her birthday she said that she wants me nothing else !!but due to the distance between us I could not be there on time !!--we're living in two separate continents--
    She said that she wants something mine something that is attatched to me (like a scarp or something) so that she can enjoy my smell and feel my presence
    I know :NOT THE MOST POPULAR IDEA EVER BUT I really want to give her that .

Can any of you be of help ? may be ideas?? romantic ideas?what other things that are mine that I could offer????????

Last edited by Greeneyed; 25-01-13 at 09:40 PM.

Hello Greeneyed. I'm going to tell you what I would tell one of my clients or my book owners. This long distance relationship will not work unless one of you moves closer. My rule is 50 miles tops. And have you even met this girl before? I just sense that this is going to be a waste of your time. She will meet a guy that lives close to her and leave you. It's just how long distance relationships work. My honest advice is to leave her and find someone close to you that you can use my system on. If you don't, we may see you back on here when she does leave you. Just being completely honest with you. Hope it goes through. Good luck!

Wow !!That was so honest !!Thank you !!I appreciate your advise ! !!anyone else ?? I mean I really looked forward for your help .

Why not give her what she asked for? Take a ratty old t-shirt of yours and sleep with it on, seal it in a baggie and mail it to her.

I agree with HeartIsAching, it's pretty easy because usually people don't give a clear idea of what they want but she told you specifically which is great! just use a shirt or something and spray your cologne or whatever on it, I'm sure she'd be happy

There are lots of ideas for you to send her, see regalomanila.com as they have gift ideas. Sing her via video call like a serenade, or make a song/poem ..

Ya, there are some options. Store some of your blood in a vile, cut a lock of your hair, OR if you want to spice things up, jack off and store your semen in a test tube or cut up some of your pubic hair.