+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is This a Game?

Is This a Game?

hello.

iv been with my girlfriend a month and dated a couple months before i asked her to be my girlfriend, i see her a lot and text all the time... but we still both have personal space and do other things with our friends.... we don't argue at all and as far as i know are both very happy.

yesterday she told me she loves it when i text her first so i decided to wake up today and text her as my first priority but she ignored it and replied an hour later? i thought she may be busy but also during this time she is using her phone to update facebook statuses, so i know she has her phone and has seen my text but is delaying herself replying to me? and i can guarantee she is texting other people not that i have a problem with that but when she prioritizes others over me its put me down...

i decided to ask her about it when i seen her in person today a few hours ago and asked why she ignored the text i sent and took so long to reply and explained i knew she was on her phone because i seen her status update and she giggled and said she does it on purpose but then said no she didnt do on purpose then said she did so on so on and i was just thinking why is she being so weird :S and then when i asked her to explain she didnt know what to say and put it off and my question never got answered, but i told her that if its some sort of play hard to get thing it wont work and will just annoy me and i will start not replying to her, this was all discussed in a normal manner as well not an argument.

either way i let it go because i dont want to be pathetic, when i said goodbye we were fine and she told me to text her when i get home, im home, i have text her like she asked and she is now ignoring me for another hour?!?!?! is this some sort of stupid game females play!?

its not even like she is playing the i dont want to seem desperate card because she is already my girlfriend and has already texts me constantly and replied fast for the past month, well she did before today anyway?

any advice from females please?

its really winding me up, and right now even if she does reply im just going to ignore her like she is doing to me, is she trying to drive us apart or what? it doesnt seem like it because when i seen her today she told me the plans she made for us next week im so confused!!

Stop texting her then and stop basing your relationship on how much and when one texts....it's childish and you need to get over it. She needs a man to put her in her place. If she does the I'm kidding, no I'm not kidding tell her you are not into this crap and then walk away. If it all falls apart then it was worth getting out of it because there are better girls to be going out with.

This is more interesting....

how old are you guys?