+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Step

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

Next Step

This is a neater version of my Does she like me forum which i am going to delete.

I met a girl that is one year older (Actully she is on "grade" older than me) than me. Right when school got out I asked her out. To my relief she said yes.

The first date went well and I have asked her out again. She said yes. The problem is when i talk to her on the phone she is so mellow, but at school she was entergetic and I felt like she really directed her energy towards me.

It has occured to me that she also might be shy towards me as I was towards her, but why was she entergetic towards me at school.

With all of my peers there was really no discussion on thier relationships. They knew when they had a GF, but since in my school it is frowned upon by about 70% of the students to date across grade lines. How will I know?

Finally, How do i know when i should kiss her?

I hope this all isnt too annoying, but I really need help!

-DarkDwarf
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

I don't get it. What's the question? The next step to take?

You're going on a date again, right? (Is it clear if it's a date, or you're just meeting up?)

Take a chance. When you get close or something, try leaning in for that kiss. Who knows what will happen?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    I don't get it. What's the question? The next step to take?

You're going on a date again, right? (Is it clear if it's a date, or you're just meeting up?)

Take a chance. When you get close or something, try leaning in for that kiss. Who knows what will happen?

I wish i knew if it was a date or if she is just being nice, but i have a feeling that it is a date. The Question is What is the next step.
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

the next step is making sure that IT IS A DATE ....

and then going out on a date ... call her up sometime b4 the date and ask her any stupid question and then b4 dropping the phone just slip in " so u ready for out date tonight?"

might work .. and yes best of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    the next step is making sure that IT IS A DATE ....

and then going out on a date ... call her up sometime b4 the date and ask her any stupid question and then b4 dropping the phone just slip in " so u ready for out date tonight?"

might work .. and yes best of luck

Hussain

Im not going to take the chance... I found out another way... Yep it is a date.

Now what?

-The Dumb Idiot---Look its me---
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Next Date Done... Question

By what date should there be sexual contact (Holdings hands, kissing, etc.)?
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf
    By what date should there be sexual contact (Holdings hands, kissing, etc.)?
    You call holding hands sexual contact?!? I think you mean physical contact.

That is usually a matter of age, culture, social group and so on. In many places you'd hold hands/kiss... the first time out. Others, you wouldn't even hold hands till a long time later. It depends on you and your environment.

Help

Quote Originally Posted by JMark
    You call holding hands sexual contact?!? I think you mean physical contact.

That is usually a matter of age, culture, social group and so on. In many places you'd hold hands/kiss... the first time out. Others, you wouldn't even hold hands till a long time later. It depends on you and your environment.

Sorry i ment physical...

Well,...

Social Group-LOW

Culture- What do ya mean....

Im not going to force it. This would be my first GF so im not that smart about this and im young...

HELP
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Well that isn't quite what I meant. It's not a question of low or high. It's a question of what that group considers correct. For example:

Where I live you'd kiss/hold hands... most probably on the first time out (not more though). But then there are for example certain christians (I'm just using this as an example. There are many others as well) who would consider kissing on a first date as a big no no and if the man tried to do so, that just might be his last outing with that girl. Another example is that for quite young children, it might not be advised to go far with the kissing if at all in many social groups.

That is why we can't really tell you WHEN to hold hands/kiss... But the key is to let it all come naturally to both of you.

omigosh! You sound so cute! If you are nervous, just tell her so, and tell her to simply let you know if you are getting anywhere close to offending her. She'll tell you. (Have you ever seen a guy ask - or warn - a girl before he kisses her in a movie? It's SO romantic, and I'm not really the romantic type!) Otherwise, I think a quick kiss on the cheek at the end of a date is fine until you start to relax. It demonstrates you are interested, but that you are exercising some self-control.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    omigosh! You sound so cute! If you are nervous, just tell her so, and tell her to simply let you know if you are getting anywhere close to offending her. She'll tell you. (Have you ever seen a guy ask - or warn - a girl before he kisses her in a movie? It's SO romantic, and I'm not really the romantic type!) Otherwise, I think a quick kiss on the cheek at the end of a date is fine until you start to relax. It demonstrates you are interested, but that you are exercising some self-control.
    Its so damn hard though...

I never knew how hard it was being the realationship advice giver in my grade...
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

use self control luke ...

Hussain

use self control luke ...

Hussain
    What do you mean???
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

nothing just trying to tell u that whether or not u want to kiss her is half the part .. there have to be two sets of lips ...

try to sense whether she wants to kiss or not ... and if u lean in for the kiss and u sense something wrong , kiss her on the cheek

best of luck ....

Hussain

p.s. that is actually a variation of " use the force luke*

nothing just trying to tell u that whether or not u want to kiss her is half the part .. there have to be two sets of lips ...

try to sense whether she wants to kiss or not ... and if u lean in for the kiss and u sense something wrong , kiss her on the cheek

best of luck ....

Hussain

p.s. that is actually a variation of " use the force luke*

*Looks up*
    Luck would be nice
    *Shrugs Shoulders, Looks Down, and Walks Away*
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast